Bigger avatar size!!

Pierce am having probs uploading an animated avitar notg sure why each time i try to upload it i get invalid file pls help !!

Pierce am having probs uploading an animated avitar notg sure why each time i try to upload it i get invalid file pls help !!

Hi Roch

The reason you are probably unable to use this Avatar as it is 160 x 160, I have resized it for you, is now 120 x 120

Save below picture to you PC and then do your normal thing for the Avatar through User CP

Hope it works for you

roch_7742.gif

where u get all those cool pics ????

ah lovely!!!

Thanks

Ivy

why is it still small?

Ivy

its ok - Bingo! Works now

ah thanks.thought some of them were bigger than mine.:jelous:
Off to find something to play with .

Is mine bigger?

Nope! Hmmm off to play

Hi Jan

It maybe that you selected an 80 x 80 Avatar originally as that was the largest you could have, in order for your picture to be larger you could try selecting one that is sized 120 x 120

If you are not able to find the Avatar you already have in that size, you could make it larger but may lose it's sharpness, or you could choose yourself a nice new one, maybe an animated one! - just be careful that the Avatar you choose does not exceed dimensions 120 x 120 and file size 34.2kb as that is the maximum you can have.

To find out these details before you choose your new Avatar, when you find a pikkie you like, right click on it and select 'properties' it should tell you file size and dimensions

Jan, as an example, if you right click on my Avatar, you will hopefully see what I mean about the dimensions and size etc.

Hope you get on okay, if you need anymore help let me know!

Thanks Ruby, you're a star.

I'll have to see if I've got that picture in a bigger size, maybe it is time to update, just I've been that orang-utan for ages :p

Yeah, supersize orang-utan :p Thanks

x

(still might have a change tho')

Back