Biggest challenge??

Hey all,

Hope everyone is well!

Just wondering what your biggest weight loss challenge is?

I think there are so many things that make being healthier difficult, but I'm just wondering what specific things you find difficult as you lose weight, or maintain your weight loss?

Mine would have to be MAKING the time to exercise! It's difficult, and I often end up saying, "I'll do it tomorrow!!"

Mel

Hi mel, I would echo your thoughts on the exercise front.

Its just too cold/wet/dark to go out for a run.:D

I am thinking of getting another treadmill (yes we did actually used to use our other one!) as then I don't have that excuse.

Someone should invent one where you can surf the net while exercising. What a bonus - minimins while you burn calories!

LRO xx

Hi,

I have trouble making time to excersize too haha. I do ride my bike to school which is 30-40mins each way.. giving me enough excersize mins per day sorta but I find I don't yet have the energy to work out at a gym or do a certain sport :)

I'm hoping to get the energy for this when I move up the CD-plans and re-introduce food / carbs. :)

I've always been relatively lazy and I don't like working out alone.. it's BORING. I might join some group or whatever at the studentsgym but I'll have to check it out when I'm nearer to my goal,

xx Lostris

knowing that one piece is enough. i really struggle with over eating. before id deprive myself and then id be life right saturday ill have my treat day, grand. saturday comes and id literally eat crap from the moment i went got uip to the moment i went to bed. im really trying to get into the frame of mind that a treat is a treat. so now if i want it i have it but thats it. well almost. im getting there and im a lot happier about my eating habits at the moment. xxx

I need to lose 8stone so that in itself is my biggest challenge, but i have two small children so not eating their leftovers is bloody hard!

Exercise! So I attend Rosemary Conley classes and love it! I tend to do 3 classes a week so I know I am getting in a good amount of exercise in addition to daily things like walking the dog but I know without the classes I would always think I would do it tomorrow

Back