Biggest ever blow out - what did you chomp?

Mine would have to probably be an Indian takeaway (Veggie Korma, bombay potatoes, onion bhajis and garlic naan is my favourite!) followed by a whole tub of Haagan Daz Pralines and Cream flavour. Do not even want to think about how many syns were in that! :ashamed0005:

Its amazing what we can actually put away with out even thinking about it until afterwards!!!!

My biggest 'binge' since starting SW was when we had a bbq. I didn't actually eat much but what I did was pretty horrific! Started out by buying chicken wings for myself (and conveniently forgot to remove the skin) then started making people 'Juicy Lucy's'. It's basically a burger with a huge ball of cheese stuffed inside it. The mince used to make the burgers was frozen tesco value mince so was probably about 50% fat on it's own! Ended up eating 2 Lucy's as well as my wings with skin and then picking at all the random meat products left by everyone else and half a litre of vodka throughout the day!!! Didn't even realise that til the next day! Lost 0.5lb that week and i'm amazed I even managed that!

We had a Domino's blowout on Friday night. We had a large half meat feast half mexican sizzler with hot chicken things & a small garlic bread then I ate 4 chocolate chip cookies with a toffee dipping sauce & a choc dipping sauce. I felt like utter crap on Saturday & don't even want to know how many syns that was BUT it was the first pizza takeaway I have had since starting SW 2 years ago and in my pre-SW days it wasn't unheard of for us to have 2 or 3 takeaways a week so I am not going to feel too guilty about it & will still get weighed tonight. No matter what I end up blowing out on though the blow outs are nothing compared to what they used to be before. And I personally think everyone should be allowed a blow out every now & then, as long as it doesn't become a habit again then I think it is ok.

Before i started slimming i could eat a tesco deep cheese feast pizza and chips, then a tub of ice cream plus a family size pack of revels:eek: that used to be my saturday night treat

My usual binge fodder would be a giant pile of chocolate, usually galaxy based, and a couple of cream cakes, poss a few donuts (yeah, got them for the kids but they only have a one day window of fresh, so they HAD to be eaten!).

But there was this one time, just after we got married. My husband had been laid off two weeks before christmas, by his sister, who he was working for, and we were SO not prepared for it. I went to Aldi to get our christmas food shop. Some years prior to that I had been over to Sweden to meet my father, stepmother and sisters, and one of the Swedish foods that they often have around Christmas was ginger thin biscuits, with some sort of blue cheese on the top. When I saw in Aldi that they had these ginger thin biscuits, I decided to get some, and some blue cheese. Made a few, enjoyed them, and then finished off the entire packet of biscuits AND all the cheese.

I was as sick as a dog for about a day, and have never been able to even look at blue cheese since. It turns my stomach when I see it in the supermarket. Its a shame that I have never developed that phobia regarding my chocolate addiction! :8855:

i started SW on the 12th of Jan of this year, it was a tuesday, i went and got weighted in the morning and then pigged out the einterday on sweets, ice creams, stuff i would not be having for a while (though choice i might add) and for dinner, i ate and entier dominos double decadance Texas barbaque pizza with double meatballs, steak, chicken and peppironi, with a whole box of chicken stripers and weges and 2 2liter bottls of Irn bru. And i still lost 5lbs my first week :p

Oh and when i get to my mid target of 5 stone, i am gonna do it again :p and hopfully that will keep it out of my system for another year or so :p

i started SW on the 12th of Jan of this year, it was a tuesday, i went and got weighted in the morning and then pigged out the einterday on sweets, ice creams, stuff i would not be having for a while (though choice i might add) and for dinner, i ate and entier dominos double decadance Texas barbaque pizza with double meatballs, steak, chicken and peppironi, with a whole box of chicken stripers and weges and 2 2liter bottls of Irn bru. And i still lost 5lbs my first week :p

Oh and when i get to my mid target of 5 stone, i am gonna do it again :p and hopfully that will keep it out of my system for another year or so :p

Now this I like!!!! :p:p:p:p

Hi,

Glad I found this post!! Made me feel better. I am following slimming world and had a really bad day. The kids left some flumps (marshmallow things) lying around. Ooops, Mummy ate about 10, felt really bad and confessed to my husband! He said well how many syns is this. OMG they are 2 syns each so I scoffed 20 syns in like 5 minutes. I felt bad for a few days, but hey we all reach breaking point. I wish I had eat something more worth while for 20 syns! This post made me feel human and not a complete failure. Hope I have not gained or maintained on weigh in tomorrow....if I have its all down to flumps!! How sad!!

Hi all,

Well weigh in today after feeling so bad and i still lost 1lb!!! Not as bad as i thought!!

WELL DONE BECKY X X X

OMG That was a binge and a half and I though my binge pre starting SW was bad.
Ate in one session:
Mushroom Foo yung omelette - and chips (of course)
Sweet and sour chicken balls
Chicken chow mein
mmm and this still doesn't make me feel sick yum yum must see if I can find any low fat receipes for that lot.

Have also ate 5 chocolate Freddos, 2 fresh cream slices, in one go too.

Its nice to know I'm not the only one where my tummy doesn't know when to stop! HA.

Kats:):):):)

Back