Biggest Loser AUS - New Series

I'm SO glad Sam won. The Commando looked gorgeous as usual lol. Hope there's a new series starting soon

I was pleased that Sam won too, but thought that the biggest change was Sean he looked great, right brought a tear to my eye. I've got real dodgy hormones atm.

Commando looked well hot - no surprise there then

I really wanted Sam to win too, he looks great, they all do. I just watched the first episode of the new biggest loser u.s.a on sky one, season 8, looks like it'll be interesting this year again. Love it !

Im really glad that sam won too...seans transformation was incredible tho!
For anyone that wants a wee bit of goss...garry and carrieanne have gotten engaged and judging from photos both twins have put on weight again which is a shame.
The new usa biggest loser has already been shown on sky real lives...its a great season but I wont spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it! :)

The seasson 8 u.s one started on monday on sky one and the 2nd episode is tommorow. I thought the last one shown on sky real lives was season 7 ? The one were Helen won ? That was the last one i saw on there ?

The seasson 8 u.s one started on monday on sky one and the 2nd episode is tommorow. I thought the last one shown on sky real lives was season 7 ? The one were Helen won ? That was the last one i saw on there ?

thanks for that, can i watch the 1st episode anywhere :)

There have been a few shown on real lives I cant remember what order its in but the trailers ive seen on sky (missed the 1st episode) show the series that joelle was in?

Oh right i see what you mean. Joelle was in season 7 . This is a complete new series. It is on sky 1 at 8 pm for two hours tonight, i am sky plus-ing it at the moment. x

Back