The Biggest Loser - Sky Real Lives!

its repeated tonight at 9 on the same channel.... i was just about to ask if anyone knew when it was starting.... thanks gals.

Is it the american version? i looked online and it says its couples again x x

its the american and its on everynight, which i am not very impressed with, prefered it when it was on weekly.looks like each night they repeat last nights then show a new one.
series will be over really quickly

I looked up and its series 4, it says the new one starts in the US tomorrow, i've no idea when we'll see it, fustrating!!

anyone else know xx

Hi

I read online somewhere that the new UK Biggest Loser starts January 7th at 7pm on challange tv - and they are in pairs like on the Austrailian version of the show.

Hi

I read online somewhere that the new UK Biggest Loser starts January 7th at 7pm on challange tv - and they are in pairs like on the Austrailian version of the show.

Just checked Sky - it's series 2 repeated, as I remember the 'Hovis' challenge they are doing :)

I missed this. But i did see an ad in m magazine a while bck lookin for ppl to apply for the biggest loser uk. i triedto apply but u had to do it in pairs, and i didnt have anyone who was prepared to put themselfs out for 3 monts to do it :(

I think this is what I got confused by. I'd seen a website to apply for biggest loser uk (in pairs) a while back and then noticed yesterday that challenge tv was showing biggest loser and I just assumed it was the new series.
Seems that they are actually filming the new series at the moment up until March - so we will probably have to wait until the summer to see it - I'm just too impatient :rolleyes:

This is gonna sound mega confusing. Originally there were three teams, red, blue and black. This episode they mixed them all up into threes. However, the blue team decided to hatch a plan to protect eachother, the guy would gain weight so that his team would lose and then his old team mates wouldn't vote him off hence getting rid of someone else.

Did that make any sense? I think he should of been disqualified!

ur a few episodes behind me so i won't spoil it for you:) i've watched biggest loser for a few years and they all seem to do it at some time especially if they get immunity.
did you see they first weigh in where that chap lost 31 pounds in one week? now wouldn't that be great!!!:D

there is a australian one too with same trainers well gillian and bob( i just lurve them) there is a british one but its not as good cant remember what channel its on tho, i watched a few episodes but have up

This is the first time I have ever watched it and I am hooked. Have sky plused all episodes up to date and slowly working my way through

Is there a British one too?

Irene xx

when you see the finals the transformations is amazinging and i know its sad but u kinda feel attached to the people as they go on their journey

Back