Biggest Loser Australia

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
back on sky tv But it is series 3 and we have already seen the winner when the couples were on last.
but will still be watching.
x

back on sky tv But it is series 3 and we have already seen the winner when the couples were on last.
but will still be watching.
x

same here, although I'm always a day behind as record the repaet at 4am and 5am due to Sky plus clashes at 9pm and 10pm every night!

It is a shame we know who wins it already.

Any ideas when the new BL USA is on our screens? i prefer Jillian, Bob and Alison over Michelle, Shannon and AJ. :D

me to, I cant remember seeing the winners though.

I think i remember cossi being on but dont recall if he won so can watch it as a newbie :D

I watched the last series when it was on in Oz though so its over a year since I had seen it.

I know its not the usual but I prefer Aus version to US as I like shannon and michelle better.

I am looking forward to the rest of the series though a lot of it hits home so much and makes me a bit emotional :eek:

I cant get into the australion BL, it seems to go on for too long!

I LOVE the american one I think bob and jill are AMAZING - cant wait for the new series to begin! xx

I cant get into the australion BL, it seems to go on for too long!

I LOVE the american one I think bob and jill are AMAZING - cant wait for the new series to begin! xx

agree!

The thing with the Aus one is that there are sooooo many episodes to watch (think the couples one was 94 episodes and they try to make evryone cry all the time!!)

AJ should have just said the Sean everyweek "Sean, think of your dad" as it would have been quicker!

Thing is with the Aus one is that because there are so few TV channels and aus produced programmes (think TV in this country 20/30 years ago) that something like this is a big deal and it is shown 6 nights a week.

Masterchef was the same when they brought it to Oz, every night it was on not like here a couple at most.

There are not so obsessed with watching different types of programming like brits and americans :D

So they like to watch it play out and watch the stories unfold. Brit and usa tv want fast quick fit tv and watch something like this once a week.

Here endeth my lecture :D

Thing is with the Aus one is that because there are so few TV channels and aus produced programmes (think TV in this country 20/30 years ago) that something like this is a big deal and it is shown 6 nights a week.

Masterchef was the same when they brought it to Oz, every night it was on not like here a couple at most.

There are not so obsessed with watching different types of programming like brits and americans :D

So they like to watch it play out and watch the stories unfold. Brit and usa tv want fast quick fit tv and watch something like this once a week.

Here endeth my lecture :D

that's me told! :p

Luckily I have a fast forward button on the Sky Plus! :cool:

I love the australian one. at first i preferred the american one, but i really got into the australian couples series. absolutely love the commando. Would love to be one of the lucky ones that train with him ;)

forgot to say that i do tape it, wait for half hour then forward past all the drival

The couple was the first one I watched and loved it, I don't think i woudl eb able to watch the USA one now, wouldn't be the same!! Will keep my eyes open for it :) x

to be honest if they got rid of AJ and picked someone who can present then I would enjoy it much more.

I loved the Aus couple one. Watched it all on youtube over the course of a couple of weeks. Kept nipping on for just one more episode which turned into 2 or 3 a time.:eek:

i love the new series its really ispirational

What I hated about Season 4 was the way EVERY single blooming week AJ did the dramatic 'What happens today will change the show/rock the competition/turn this competition on its head' Ok ok we get the picture you think 'the walks' are dramatic lol

I think the AUS version is trying to hard to turn it into more of a game show type thing with all the twists and turns, the US one is far more focussed on just the weight loss...

Thought Michelle was hilarious last night 'Lets dedicate this work out to JJ' :rotflmao:

Love Bob & Jillian, hope theres a US one on again soon... thankfully the UK one seems to have vanished without a trace !

Ooooooh we love the BL in this house, which channel is it on now? We have seen several different versions/seasons (never from the start, always miss the beginnings Grrrr) so hoping it's not one we've already seen.

I prefer USA version mainly due to AJ being an awful hostess, but Bob seems to get more and more camp every episode lolol

Back