Biggest Loser Challenge?? - 15 places??

Fatty-2-Fitty

Hey everyone,

So was thinking we could start our own Biggest Loser Challenge?
I would like to keep it to 15 members though as it could get very confusing if we have like 50 people:confused:
First come first serve basis??

So I have maximum 6 weeks to be able to do TFR as my boyfriend is being made redundant and there's no way I ccan afford £36 a week:cry:

I was thinking of starting a new challenge but there's so many out there that are lose X amount of weight so thought maybe we could use percentages and then it came to me 'Biggest Loser Challenge'

Whoever has the biggest percentage weightloss wins that week and recieves a :sign0151: !! lol

And whoever wins the most points after 6 weeks get a :winner:!!

And if there is a tie at the end everyone else is welcome to fight it out (lol) and maybe I can still fight along but won't be on LT TFR!!

Good luck everyone!!:D

Please join by adding your details below:

Fatty-2-Fitty ~ SW- 205lbs

Last edited:
Just copy and paste the list hun, I've done it for you though. lol.
If you just post your weight loss each week I can work out the percentages and post the winner etc. xx

A Better Me ~ SW- 170lbs

I don't think anyone else is interested A Better Me!! We might have to fight it out between just us lol xx

How ar eyou getting on ? xx

i think a lot wont be on until 2nite so lets hope we get a bit more interest xx
iv had my 1st weigh in and iv lost 9lb xx

I've had a proper dizzy day today and cant make head nor tail of this.... Do we just add our start weight then at the end of the time see how much we've lost from then? Or our weight at the minute???

im in,

xxfoofoolafluffxx - SW 196lb

done that right?

A Better Me ~ SW- 170lbs
xxfoofoolafluffxx - SW 196lb
zeldas~ SW- 210 lbs
TRIVENAM~SW-221

count me in ladies,i put my weight in as wen i first started? or should i use my weight from my first weigh in lol? amend it if needed k ;) xx

aw just noticed im the heaviest :(

Sorry guys guess I didn't explain it too well (hehe)
I meant add your current weight and name to the list (copy and paste) and then each week If you post your weightloss, I will work out the percentage you lost for that week and whoever has the highest % for that week gets a point... Zelda could you post your current weight so I could add it to the list please hun?

Does this make it any easier to understand? If you've seen the biggest loser it's just like that but you don't get 'sent home' lol...

Fatty-2-Fitty ~ 205lbs
A Better Me ~ 170lbs
Chester ~ 171lbs
xxfoofoolafluffxx ~ 187lbs
Trivenam ~ 209lbs
Zeldas ~

ill be weighing on mondays :)) thanks A BETTER ME hopefully ill lose a few this week,havent been around a few days n im having withdrawals here lol, had the most stressful week hun,im off to bed now but ill be back 2m for a good nosey at new posts and a catch up ;) xx

I lost 3.5 last week just not had chance to get on here x

weigh in today, 10lb lost last week, 6lb lost this :)

me 2 if u still have room. i think i need sumthin like this.

Fatty-2-Fitty ~ 205lbs
A Better Me ~ 170lbs
Chester ~ 171lbs
xxfoofoolafluffxx ~ 187lbs
Trivenam ~ 209lbs
Zeldas ~ 210lbs
Lucylis - 206lb
missy3 - 185lbs

Back