Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Watching UK one n its well emotional but I feel proper motivated now! Come on black team let's do this NOT for team black but for ourselves!! Xxx

Lea87 said:
Watching UK one n its well emotional but I feel proper motivated now! Come on black team let's do this NOT for team black but for ourselves!! Xxx

Well said Lea!! Those losses were better than normal for the uk one, wonder if they've had a talking to.

Don't know why iv never watched this before I love it US one next up xx

I like the US one better, the UK contestants moan far too much for my liking lol. Cos obviously I never moan ;)

If I was on tv wearing a crop top, there is no way I wouldnt go hell for leather. It must be mortifying?!

Me and my sister looked into applying but there was no way I could afford the time off work.

Well everyone here's to a great week of losses starting now, looking forward to not only my own results on Tuesday but all of yours too xx

Here here! Good luck everyone! Go team black :)

Woo hoo I'm actually excited to weigh in on Friday, and equally as excited to find out how everyone else has done too!!

Goooooooo team Black.... we can do it :)

Oooh katie, hadnt noticed we're team mates :) xxx

The blue team seem to be very quiet. Roll on Friday morning for weight in really excited. Hoping for a 9lb loss but will be happy with a loss. Hope everyone is doing well. x x

Go blue team go lol!!!!

I just watched BL for the first time, I'm not sure whether I thought it was much good or not! I expected it to be better really, maybe because it's the first one. I don't know. I'd like to see the American one but I don't have Sky unfortunately. I don't watch enough TV to make it worthwhile getting it, though we did consider it.

Loved UK one not sure I'm gunna like US one maybe next will be better as it gets started x

I love them both lol! US one a bit more drawn out at the beginning but better later on in series.

Lyndzi - I'm gonna start with CDC next week sometime haven't rang her yet lol. Got 11 days of left ova packets to use up thought I'd have to throw loads away due to date but only had to chuck one so pleased with that. I'll weigh at home next tues morn to update challenge scales weigh same as cdc's luckily so there won't be a shock when I start with her. How long u been on it? U SSing?

I started on 30th December but and I'm SS. For me it's all or nothing.

I did CD about 18 months ago and lost 4 stone then got pregnant and gained 3 stone!!

Starlight said:
I'm the opposite. Love the US one. Can't get into the UK one :)

I'm the same. Massive fan of the US one, the UK contestants don't seem to put in as much effort and seem to expect the weight to drop off them with minimal effort, although this season they might prove me wrong.

Well done on losing 4st! I lost just ova 2st last year but gained it back. So here again, looking forward to this challenge tho and determined to get to goal this time!

Back