Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Lea87 said:
Blugggg I'm ill....just thrown up n think I'm gunna again so bang goes the only 2lt of water iv had today was just about to have last pack but can't stomach it :( x

Oh no, hope you feel better soon x

CAN I PLEASE JOIN? O
I started yesterday and my start weight was 18st 5lbs

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Is my weight on there as 14.1? I don't want to be kicked off, but find it hard on a phone!
I must boot up my laptop!!

x

Yes, your weight is on as 14.1 :)

my_year said:
CAN I PLEASE JOIN? O
I started yesterday and my start weight was 18st 5lbs

Hiya hun, sorry but the challenge is closed. Due to the nature of the challenge we've got two teams of 15. But if anyone drops out we'll contact you and see if you still want to be involved. Sorry to let you down.

Hi guys - totally off the subject...

Did u know that Angie the trainer from biggest loser uk killed her self in November?

I only just found this out!! Totally shocked - so so sad :(

I only knew cause Greatthings posted an article on FB. What a waste eh?

cornishkez said:
Yes, your weight is on as 14.1 :)

Cheers Kez I've just spent ages hunting back through, I was sure she was. Is it fair do you think if the people that haven't added their start weights don't do it by Tuesdays 1st weigh in, we can replace them with the other people who seem keen to join in? I'll contact them first obviously before I bump them.

cornishkez said:
I only knew cause Greatthings posted an article on FB. What a waste eh?

I found out the week it happened, it was on Twitter.

Hurray for metallic taste!! What a strange thing to say!!
Glad your in ketosis makes life so much easier. What day you on?

Day 3...on 810 plan. So I'm pleased, as I was wondering if I would get there at all?

I hope everyone else is getting on great? Looking forward to next Tuesdays weigh in!

Surfhunny said:
I found out the week it happened, it was on Twitter.

I find out loads from Twitter as I don't really read newspapers or watch the news.
Very sad. x

lyndzi76 said:
I find out loads from Twitter as I don't really read newspapers or watch the news.
Very sad. x

I meant to say the other day I'm following you! Mwah ha ha that sounds a bit creepy stalkery :O

Cheers Kez I've just spent ages hunting back through, I was sure she was. Is it fair do you think if the people that haven't added their start weights don't do it by Tuesdays 1st weigh in, we can replace them with the other people who seem keen to join in? I'll contact them first obviously before I bump them.

I'd say that was fair. The nature of CD is that sometimes people dont hang about for long, no matter how good their starting intentions are. It'll be 10 days or so by then, hopefully they are back by then, but if not I think it's fair.

I'm on day 6 and feel I'm doing well and had a few sneeky peeks at the scales and they seem to be going in the right direction.
Just hope I can maintain it.

Surfhunny said:
I meant to say the other day I'm following you! Mwah ha ha that sounds a bit creepy stalkery :O

I'm following you aswell :0)
We can stalk each other #stalkers

Haha... #stalkers!

No, I never got twitter?! Should I give it another go? How do I find you guys?

Evening ladies - I think it is totally fair if people haven't updated their weight that they lose their place. I cannot wait for my 5th weigh in next Tuesday! I am on twitter too @danbycastle is my main one, all to do with my business which is weddings :eek:) xxxx

I'm @80DayFatAttack on twitter. Just search for that you might need to take the @ sign off.

OscarsMum said:
Evening ladies - I think it is totally fair if people haven't updated their weight that they lose their place. I cannot wait for my 5th weigh in next Tuesday! I am on twitter too @danbycastle is my main one, all to do with my business which is weddings :eek:) xxxx

Wow you're near me! I'm from Saltburn x

Back