Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Jewel77 I've put you in the Black team to save confusion as there is a Jewels7877 in the blue team.

This means My_year, you're in the Blue team!

:D:D:D:D Yay, hi Black Team :D:D:D:D

Fabulous first week people!! Great losses :)

So far Black team is slightly in the lead, and both teams are waiting on 3 people to weigh in!!

Please could you PM me your WI results? It's easier for me to open the messages than have to trawl back through the thread. Sorry to be a pain.
Sorry for the ignorance - but how do I PM?

OscarsMum said:
grrrr because I normally post on my phone or ipad it is not recognising my 50+ posts on the website...so I cannot PM you Surfhunny...not sure what to do now! xx

Just post it on here then Hun. It's just do there's less for me to trawl through x

Mum24nannie21 said:
Sorry for the ignorance - but how do I PM?

You need 50 posts first, until then just post it on here.

Lea87, Cappachino, Debziedoo and Oscarsmum, just your week 1 weigh ins to go and we'll have the results. One hour to go to Show Time :)

Last edited:
OscarsMum said:
172 lbs for me - so that was 7lbs off :) xx

Well done, thank you.

Well done everyone, looking forward to the BL tonight!

Watching the Biggest Loser, adverts are Lighter Life, Slendertone, I think they think only chunky monkeys watch it!

Wasnt it awful hearing how much older their bodies were than their age!! :eek:

Yep makes you think doesn't it?!!

I got a bit teary to be honest! I definitely enjoy the US version more but I do like this week better than last week.

It certainly does, as soon as I can I would love one of those tests to give me a heads up on my body age v actual age. Do they do the at most gyms?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I imagine gyms will have some form of test that you could make an appointment for xx

What poor losses from some of them!

I am really shocked by some of the losses too - I hope Damien goes though, his heart isn't in it at all xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back