Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

I guess you meant 'doesn't' go through...lol! I hope so too, I was hoping the purples would be going?!

Think she meant goes as in goes home lol xx

I've PM'd the people who's weights we're missing, if I haven't heard from them by tomorrow morning I'll post the results without them. It's not really fair for me to keep everyone else waiting, when you've all managed to get yours in on time.

Keep up the good work and here's to another good week ahead.

Ah, I read it as 'goes through'...lol! My bad!

Ah what...we don't get the results tonight?! :( Everyone knew when to get their weights in, they know if they don't they get them in, they get a 0 loss and can't be biggest loser next week. Or am I being mean?

Well to be honest I thought that I'd put them out tonight, because like you say everyone knew they had to get their weigh in results in by show time tonight so I could get the results out tonight.

What the heck I'll go for it. Give me a few to put together the list and I'll be back.

Week 1 Results

Biggest Loser:

:winner: Emz449 (Blue Team):winner:

Start weight: 205lbs

Week 1: 192lbs

Lost: 13lbs - 6.34%

Runners Up:

[FONT=&quot]Jewel77[/FONT] (Black Team)
[FONT=&quot]Start Weight: 189[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Week 1:179[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Lost:10lbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 5.29[/FONT]%

[FONT=&quot]Katiebaby[/FONT] (Black Team)
[FONT=&quot]Start Weight: 254[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Week 1: 242[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Lost: 13lbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 5.12%

Winning Team

:winner: Blue Team :winner:

Blue Team
Total % Weight Lost = 2.49%
Total lbs Lost = 77.2lbs

Black Team
Total % Weight Lost = 2.43%
Total lbs Lost =
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]83.25lbs[/FONT]

Very close this week!!! Well done everyone.

The tables are available to view as PDF files on here if you look on a computer. There's also a certificate attached for the Biggest Loser to print off if they want.

A massive total of 160.45lbs lost this week. We've lost a whole person everyone, thats an achievement!!

Attachments

• Blue Team Week 1.pdf
    17.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Black Team Week 1.pdf
    17.1 KB · Views: 37
  • BL Certificate.pdf
    46.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Wow...soo close! Congrats Blue Team and Emz...and such a huge Thankyou to Sally. I knows it's stressing you, but I know it's keeping lots of us on track...me especially!

Grrr...competative streak kicking in....must try harder for next week! Lol :)

Well done Emz and Blue Team xxxxxx

Grrr...competative streak kicking in....must try harder for next week! Lol :)
Me too, but this week won't be so good, next week I want the Certificate lol. Even though I could just go ahead and print one off, I won't have earned it.

Have a good next week everyone, lets try and keep these lovely losses up.

Last edited:
Whoop whoop go blue team!!! I can't believe how close it was!

Well done emz - u did very well! And thanks surfhunny for all your hard work it's much appreciated.

Well done everyone - good luck for next week x

Woop well done black team :)) great losses this week and so close.... I'm runner up cant believe it :)) very happy. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops my weights don't add up but that's my fault I think my start weight was 255lb and not 254... I was thinking hang on that looks like only 12 loss... Hope that doesn't mess anything up :/

Well done Emz, AMAZING loss this week for you! Ooh well done everyone, that's amazing losses this week. And well done Blue Team, so close, we'll get you next week!!

katiebaby said:
Oops my weights don't add up but that's my fault I think my start weight was 255lb and not 254... I was thinking hang on that looks like only 12 loss... Hope that doesn't mess anything up :/

Even if it is only 12lbs it still means toured a runner up. I'll check the spreadsheet is right when I get home, because I just put in the loss and it gave me the numbers.

I did lose 13lbs :) I was 255 and am now 242 :) I am so chuffed to be a runner up :) just noticed the figures and wanted it to be right going forward xx

I think it may have been my mistype in the beginning hun x sorry to be a pain to the
Bum

Last edited:
Well done Emz449 woohooo!!!!
Well done Blue team. It was close the Blacks will have it next week
;-)
Well done everyone some amazing losses this week x

Come on Blacks, our win next week :p

katiebaby said:
I did lose 13lbs :) I was 255 and am now 242 :) I am so chuffed to be a runner up :) just noticed the figures and wanted it to be right going forward xx

I think it may have been my mistype in the beginning hun x sorry to be a pain to the
Bum

It's no problem I'll alter your start weight on the spreadsheet and it'll be right.

Back