Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

katiebaby said:
Weighed in today :) 13lb loss new weight 242 :D yay!! *does the happy dance*

Wow well done....not official till Tuesday but lost 6lb upto now woo xxx

Well done Katiebaby, that fabulous!!! I only lost 4lbs was very disappointed even though I'd tried to prepare for a small loss. CDC said it was because I'd probably already lost a fair bit before I got weighed last week because I'd started a couple of days earlier. Still it's weight off not on.

Well done everyone else too, I'm impressed!!!

Lea87 said:
Wow well done....not official till Tuesday but lost 6lb upto now woo xxx

Great should be a
Great weigh in on Tuesday

Congrats :) 9lbs is brill! I'm hoping mine will be similar next Tuesday!

Surfhunny said:
Well done Katiebaby, that fabulous!!! I only lost 4lbs was very disappointed even though I'd tried to prepare for a small loss. CDC said it was because I'd probably already lost a fair bit before I got weighed last week because I'd started a couple of days earlier. Still it's weight off not on.

My first week is always good but from now on they will be only 1 or 2lb losses but for me to be anywhere near my target I need to lose between 3~4lb every week #worriedface no slipping up. x x

Surfhunny said:

Thanks surf can you keep that as
My weigh in for Tuesday please.

Well done on 4lb off its great and in the right direction x

I'm excited, the spreadsheet is brilliant now it's got some losses on it! Thank you again Chlo!!

Katiebaby, your weight loss is now officially on the spread sheet :)

Woop I'm so excited what was
My % if you don't mind me
Asking :)

5.1% I reckon!

you can put in your new weight and old weight into user cp and it will tell you all the info you need :)

katiebaby said:

It was 5.12%!!!!

I'll post all losses and %ages on Tuesday night.

Wow I can't wait either now, I need to be loosing 3lb a week after this week hope I do xx

It's going to be bloody hard for me to maintain 3lb a week as my motivation was starting back at work in April but me and hubby tonight have decided that maybe I won't be going back to work!!
Must keep focussed on weight loss for me. x

Im sure you can do it :)

I've got to. If I don't go back to work think I may get myself gym membership to keep me out the fridge. x

It's going to be bloody hard for me to maintain 3lb a week as my motivation was starting back at work in April but me and hubby tonight have decided that maybe I won't be going back to work!!
Must keep focussed on weight loss for me. x

lovely :)

i've been off work for almost 3 years, 1 month before having my little guy. i started back on tuesday last week. just 3 days a week and it's a shock to the system. i usually get there at 8.20 and leave at 4.14 to 4.30pm i need to be leaving as close to 4 as i can so that i can go and pick up my kids. after this week i wish i wasn't going back - not so much the job, just the kids pulling at my heart strings and the my dude decided going into battle with the edge of the door frame wasn't the best idea. ended up in A&E then following day in plastics for surgery and today we are back cause i think he's lost 2 stitches :( so it looks like we are going to be going through it all again :(

great things said:
lovely :)

i've been off work for almost 3 years, 1 month before having my little guy. i started back on tuesday last week. just 3 days a week and it's a shock to the system. i usually get there at 8.20 and leave at 4.14 to 4.30pm i need to be leaving as close to 4 as i can so that i can go and pick up my kids. after this week i wish i wasn't going back - not so much the job, just the kids pulling at my heart strings and the my dude decided going into battle with the edge of the door frame wasn't the best idea. ended up in A&E then following day in plastics for surgery and today we are back cause i think he's lost 2 stitches :( so it looks like we are going to be going through it all again :(

How many children do you have? Do you feel it was worth having the time off worth them?

Sounds a little more effort than it's worth!! Hope your little man it's ok...oh and the door!!

I know the minuet I was back at home I'd want to be with my little man. x

Aww greatthings I hope he's ok, let us know how it goes.

All these losses are great, well done! I feel like I'm going to be letting Black Team down now though, there's no way that I'll be able to match these losses as I'm not on a meal replacement diet. That didn't bother me, I accepted that I wouldn't be biggest loser any week but thought the challenge would still keep me motivated. I didn't think about how instead I'm taking the place of someone who is on a TFR and would have bigger losses that would help my team more!

Back