Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Well I think everyone is doing great, Nikki 4lbs is brill! And well done Dappy on being 100%, sorry the scales didn't reward you, but he's hoping for a super whoosh next week :)

a loss is a loss. well done whoop whoop!

Cheers hun, think it's an omen as this is what happened when i first did well on cd, roll on next week;)

Well I think everyone is doing great, Nikki 4lbs is brill! And well done Dappy on being 100%, sorry the scales didn't reward you, but he's hoping for a super whoosh next week :)

Thanks hun, i hope they do to or i'll jump on the scales and break em:D lol x

Is there a waiting list for this team? Can I go on?

My application:

Currently weigh 18st 8lbs, just started CD so you're bound to get big losses from me :D

Doh, sthupid me, just realised where I'd posted. Is it too late to join or is there a waiting list?

Last edited:
Hi SurfHunny

For some reason it won't let me pm u my start weight was 18st 5lbs last week. Here is my email address [email protected] if you email me then I can email u my loss for the week.

Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

MRSDD -- If people are posting on their phones, they can't see your signature, so my question might be confusing. Are you 43 weeks pregnant at the moment? Three weeks overdue? Or did you have the baby and are going to start trying to lose the weight right away?

I am asking because a) I am surprised that the medical people let you go over by three weeks, and b) I am impressed that a new mother is willing to jump into a weight loss challenge right away. Congrats if the baby has arrived and if not -- fingers crossed it does soon.

My wee boy was premature. Just havent gotten round to removing my sig. Have done cd b4 so although new start today, not new completely

bless. how old is he now?

Hi lost 2lbs this week! Not great for a week 1 but I did completely fall off track on weekend so hands up!! Here's to a better week 2.

Go blue team!!

This might sound silly but which team am I on?! Couldn't see a team list on my phone!

Weigh in for me tomorrow morning! My official one is tomorrow evening but i don't think I'll be back before 8 so wouldn't want to miss the deadline :)

I am on this challenge now too but dont know what team as yet :D

Morning all.

Well weigh day today and after 100% on cd ss+ i've lost 1lb:mad: sorry to let the black team down with me crappy body as it's proper rebelled this week holding on to everything, so hoping for a super duper loss next week as on ss now to see if that helps.

Sorry black team but I was 100%:D xx

It's a lb in the right direction! You haven't let us down at all, we're proud of you well done!

Good job on the losses everyone, you're doing great!

Whoop whoop jewels on ur 8lb loss that's fab - go blue team xx

emz449 said:
This might sound silly but which team am I on?! Couldn't see a team list on my phone!

Weigh in for me tomorrow morning! My official one is tomorrow evening but i don't think I'll be back before 8 so wouldn't want to miss the deadline :)

Emz you're on the blue team.

Jewel77 said:
I am on this challenge now too but dont know what team as yet :D

Jewel77 as soon as I get home from work I'll sort you out with a team. Sorry I meant to do it tonight but ended up getting called back to work in an emergency.

Well done everyone on your losses so far. I'll add it all to the spreadsheet and post the results ASAP after all weights are in.

Looks g like we cold have almost had 3 teams! :)

Back