Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Hey Sal and Black Team, Sorry to say I'm going to have to withdraw from the challenge, I'm still doing cd 100% but I'm having really crap losses so my consultant and I agreed today that I'm just going to weigh in fortnightly with him, till my body decides its gonna stop clinging on to the flab lol. I know if I continue to weigh in weekly I'm gonna be off diet like flash gordon lol so my scales are in the bin :), but least this way I stick to it. Sorry all but will keep popping in and seeing how you all get on.

Sorry to hear that you're leaving our most fabulous team :( But you've got to do what's best for you and weighing fortnightly to keep your motivation up is probably a good idea. Hope you start seeing those lbs come off soon!

oh no dappy! my losses are pants right now and it's my own fault.... stressed.

oh no dappy! my losses are pants right now and it's my own fault.... stressed.

Aww but you've had a lot of stress to deal with over last couple of weeks, you'll be back on form soon this diet is tough at best of times without extra stresses on top :), more annoyed my losses were better when cheating lol.

What plan you doing? Maybe up to 810 see if it helps? Im getting as good results as I would on ss.

Sorry to hear that Dappy, my loss next week (if I even have one) will be tiny. I've had a really bad day, stressed beyond believe with family problems and I've just eaten and eaten. So sorry black team ive let you down. But I'm just going to keep on weighing in and hoping that I can get back on track and keep losing even if it is tiny.

You haven't let us down, at all. I don't care whether our team never wins a challenge, I care more that our members are doing ok! I hope things get better for you soon hun x

Week 2 & a loss of 6lbs for me yaaaaay! So happy

Well done Camille, fab loss!! xx

I had a tiny loss this week too Surfhunny, no-one is letting anyone down. As long as we are losing then its all going in the right direction xx

I'll be weighing in in the morning, not expecting great things though due to totm, wah! :(

Hope everyone has had a good week :)

I'm really not expecting much tomorrow. Had a bit of a bad weekend as I was away, saw the 1lb I'd lost go back on yesterday and now I'm up 1lb more this morning, even though I stuck to everything yesterday, so for no real reason. So at the moment, that's a gain of 1lb =/ Hoping I'll see miraculous things in the morning but I'm not hopeful, sorry black team!

WI for this morning = 16:5, -5lbs from last week. Total of 7lbs, not as fantastic as everybody else but have been fannying about for the last 2wks so I should have a good loss next wk!

Well done everyone on their losses!

Just 0.75lbs for me this week but I'm ok with that, I had 2 days off where I was away and I've lost 3-4 inches in a week! Have messaged surfhunny too

Week 2 WI = 5lbs down :)

Week 2 only -1 pound. :( I guess between our anniversary on Wednesday and my pity party over the weekend, I am lucky to have lost anything.

Sorry BLUE TEAM.

Week 2 - STS for me - I'm happy as I've not been on plan due to illness.

I lost 3lbs this week, so that is 2 stone 1lb off since 6th December :eek:) My scales at home had STS so was pleasantly surprised when I stood on my CDC's...mind you I had a massive wee before weighing lol!

Come on Blue Team!

oops need to get used to using the smiley faces and the one I type using characters brings up a very strange face! Should have been :)

Just a reminder to get this weeks weights posted by 8pm tonight.

Oooops made a mistake, my loss for this week is 8lbs. Must have hit the wrong number in my excitement-doh x

Back