Biggest Loser - Oh my god!!!!

Is or has anyone watced Biggest Loser Final tonight on Living TV. I am watching it at the minute on Living +1, so don't know yet who has won it. But good god Jodie has just walked through the paper and my jaw dropped.

She looks fantastic!!

Oh to look like that...........

I'm also watching it on +1 so don't know who's won yet either, but I had tears in my eyes when Jodie walked in!! All three look absolutely fab - as do some of the others!!

Wow!

Crikey she lost almost half of herself. She looks fab. no saggy arms or anything. After such drastic weight loss you think there would be some saggy skin, she must have worked extremely hard on toning. After the weight loss that is the key.

Gotta love Lee though, he is such a cutie and so emotional, I love that in a guy.

Its the exercise that has kept her so toned....her arms look amazing!

I must get my a*s off this sofa in January (too much on between now and then) and get to work on my weight.

And..... I WILL HAVE HER JAWLINE AND WAIST.

I hope!!!

Will be downloading every available photo of her as my inspiration.....my god, she looks good!!! :D

So is every one on this forum.

I only tried CD for a week and it was a disaster for me at the time, but I am considering starting it in the new year. I am going to give the excercise and cutting down on calories a go first (this is how I lost previously) before trying CD again. But I haven't put on any weight since I came off it which was in October, only lost about 5lbs but still, 5 is 5. I log on here just to see how everyone is doing and it keeps me from reaching the biscuits in the evening.

So as much as Jodie is an inspiration for what she has done. I can honestly say that everyone here is more of an inspiration to me, as you all are going without food which is so hard and I admire everyone who have given it a go and has had success.

Just because I didn't get on well with it, I have recommended it to 2 friends because of what I read here every day and they are starting in the new year.

Hopefully they will have as much success as people on this forum.

Jodie is trly an inspiration, i cried all the way thru the show, tears of Joy and also tears of understanding (if that makes sense) I really have to start exercising they did well to lose all that weight.

So is every one on this forum.

I only tried CD for a week and it was a disaster for me at the time, but I am considering starting it in the new year. I am going to give the excercise and cutting down on calories a go first (this is how I lost previously) before trying CD again. But I haven't put on any weight since I came off it which was in October, only lost about 5lbs but still, 5 is 5. I log on here just to see how everyone is doing and it keeps me from reaching the biscuits in the evening.

So as much as Jodie is an inspiration for what she has done. I can honestly say that everyone here is more of an inspiration to me, as you all are going without food which is so hard and I admire everyone who have given it a go and has had success.

Just because I didn't get on well with it, I have recommended it to 2 friends because of what I read here every day and they are starting in the new year.

Hopefully they will have as much success as people on this forum.
hey beentheredonethat,

I agree 1000% on what you have said

Jodie may well be the pinup we all aspire to (as a red blooded male, I shall be pinning her up for 'different' reasons - yabbadabbadoooooooooo!) but it is the support and help/cajoling/shoulder to cry on and general kick up the ar*e when needed that we get from this forum that will really make the difference.

If I had reputation points to send you I would, for reminding us what is so precious here.

Mind you, if I aspire top be like Jodie, I will end up a very odd looking red blooded male - so I think Lee is my target for those reasons and no other reason - I'm straight me

Yes...we've all seen success stories and yes they continue to be a daily inspiration..as we all are in our own way.

However, still doesn't take it away from Jodie, in my opinion, because she doesn't just look slimmer...she looks leaner, stronger and healthier. Thumbs up all round in my book! :)

Sadly I missed this series. Do we have before and after pictures? I haven't found any on the Living TV website

??? Am I being think or are the only ictures available those 20 on the front page? I don't see any other pictures and the 20 I see look like 'before' pictures.

I'll check it out....

The picture of the 3 of them in yellow t-shirts are the after shots of the three finalists.

Jodie's before photo is the one of her in the black swimsuit....

WOW

I watched this last night too, have to say when she came through the paper mine & my b/f's jaws dropped.

She has done fab, I though she was beautiful before she lost weight.

Seeing her afterwards has made me more determined to be as gorgeous as I can be, once the New Year comes, CD is coming back out to play. :)

Stayed off the diet for 2 weeks now as had far too many nights out & meals to go to..

I have only put 1lb on though so its not bad..

Kel
x

Back