Biggest loser restart/challenge exactly a year since joining

I had a fantastic night at the meet yesterday. A big turn out and impoosible to chat to everyone. I tried Flares but left and went back to the hotel and sat chatting.
By the end of the night i was getting rooms spins and had to rest my head on the table:eek: :eek: :eek: . Forgot to drink my water in between vodka's. Bless you Ann, CC,Cat and Irene who waited with me to get a cab home. Shaza your a very clued up lady and i look forward to seeing how great you look the next time we meet.

hey Mandie, was lovely to meet you on Saturday, not sure why you stressed on what to wear, you looked fab hun.
glad you got home ok, was a tad worried when Irene said you were a little worse the wear when you got your taxi.
xx:)

I love the Light nights... Makes me feel so energised, altho my son told me this morning to apply for to go on the programme 10 years younger::eek: gotta love his honesty.
Had a good day at work and foodpacks wise really need to get to the next stone mark.:sigh:
OH asked how i was doing today bcos i'd had a belly full of vodka's sat'day night. I left my keys at my sisters before i went out sat'day and he came home from work to find me sleeping on the landing as all the bedroom doors had been locked:eek: . Slept on and off yesterday needed it tho

Had to get my car serviced today just bought it mind, and then it was ready for its first service. I'm well overdrawn at the moment.
i'm applying for the probation service and i want to get in so bad that i'm making the application form seem harder than it probably is. Really need to give it some attention this week.

Hi Mandie, PMSL at you sleeping on the landing and your son's comments!

It was great to meet you and next time we will chat even more!

Hope you are having a good day. I know exactly what you mean about the light nights, it is so motivating! It's especially good when the weather is nice, like the promise of the summer to come!

Thanks Sarah it was lovely to meet you ,couldn't keep up with your dancing, such energy
i live with 2 males who tell it like it is harsh but true:rolleyes:

I've had a brilliant weeken spending QT with my DS went to see Mr Bean very funny the children really enjoyed it. I ate Popcorn and Maltesers daft really bcos thats all i had beside my breakfast pack. :(
Then we went to the arcade and i spent ages on a machine where you feed 10ps into the machine hoping somehow that the 10ps on the edge drop then they end up collating on the edge. The kids drained us of money and then we took them bowling and they really nice and knackered ;) after we got back at 11.

Bought the Paul Mckenna book from Amazon the other day and have enjoyed reading it, especially the emotional eating chapter really good read i've also bought a CBT book as well still waiting for that tho.May become a psyhcotherapist(sp) after that then cos i will be qualified to talk do do:rolleyes:

Today i have given my car and the house a really good clean my OH is being very arsey lately and TBH i couldn't give a frig i've tried making an effort but he has his head up his @rse. My house gets a really good clean when i'm angry must be why he winds me up then:rolleyes:

I may go and visit my best mate in the bit, sun is shining and I should make an effort

Saw the photo's of the bham meet the other day and they were lovely ( other people in them) but i could just realise that i'm no where near where i want to be so i shall be pulling up my socks from today.

Well i did pull my socks up and stick to SS had a really busy week and Easter weekend. Diet was going really well when i went to see my CDC her scales were showing a -7lbs loss but i decided to go by my scales as TBH her scales are a running joke. Made me feel good though:p .

I've had a wonderful weekend caught up with family and friends I really love my family we are sooo close :) :) I had a few vodkas which left me with my infamous room spins:eek: :eek: .

I had lots of flirtatious attention from a male when i was out friday night:eek: . I Was chatting to him being friendly:eek: as i hate to seem rude when i get approached:rolleyes: . It turned out he was a police man and i never knew i had a thing for uniforms because next thing i was flirting back. I know that being spoken for i shouldn't but i felt Damn GOOD..... Temptation is a horrible Thing :confused: :confused:

I couldn't resist my sisters cooking Sunday and monday and ate her dinners minus the carbs:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: my crooked thinking felt that it was exceptable.
Went out with my OH last night it's been ages since we have been out together and I felt that i needed to make the effort:eek: :eek:

Today i have stuck to the packs and ignored some really bad hunger pangs must remember them :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: when i think its ok to come off SS and have some meat and veg

Went to bed last nite feeling like shite and woke up this morning feeling even worse.
Felt like a big fat FAILURE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1. I'm a crap mother
2. awful moody partner:giveup:
3. really feeling like I can't do my job anymore:giveup:I've been thinking about reducing ny hours, would love to have Mondays off as i'm finding it soooo hard juggling my homelife and work.

So i took a sicky today and really gave myself a kick up the bum after i had wallowed in self pity for most of the day:boohoo: :boohoo:
Feeling a bit better now I think i'm due on, this diet has messed up my cycle a bit. Hope thats just it....

As I got a call of my sister today and she told me she's pregnant although she has a coil( nothing is 100% sure is it) and thinks she's about 2 months Baby NO.5. She was a bit upset as she's 38 soon and thinks she is too old, I Soon forgot my silly mood and went to reassure her she not too old:psiholog: . Just need to listen to my own advice once in a while.

Hi Shaza
I'm fine now I was just having a self pitying day:( :(.
Brilliant weight loss this week BTW:D :D

Hi Mandie,

How are you? :D

Thanks for your support on my diary.

xx

Right Back to it is what i say(again) been faffing about for a couple of weeks altho no weight YET no lbs lost. I seem to like sticking around in the stone zones and now i really need to get to the 12s;)

I feel postive at the moment started back at the gym monday and i'm due to go in the bit:) :) . Summers coming and the gym is so busy so i'm going when it gets a bit quieter. I really do feel better for exercising keep staring at the men tho... i was ever so embarrased when one caught me staring, my OH said that i was exercising my eyes more than anything else i told him that It's ok to window shop:cool: .

I've finally got my butt in gear and have been applying for jobs i went for an interview last week and i got the job and i was really keen untill we discussed salaries and its a lot less than i'm earning at the moment and it will involve sleep ins so i had to decline. It's given me such a boost and i cant wait to give my old job the two fingers ( i always leave my previous jobs amicably) but to leave and know that they have lost a good employee will be the only two fingers i will need to give.

well the gym is calling me now so i must dash as i am fed up with my bingo wings and jelly belly:eek: :eek: :eek: my OH has agreed to a tummy tuck if i can maintain my weight at 11 stone.

Friday i love fridays :D :D the weekend is here:) not doing too much chilling and spending QT with the family;) .

I feel so much better with myself, work wise, as i've finally admitted to my boss that i'm struggling to juggle home life and work. I've asked to reduced my hours and my boss was shocked but agreed to reduce my hours and said that i'd looked uphappy for a while now (which i have , face like a slapped @rse:eek: )
He said that he didn't want to lose me and told me that i am one of his best employee's:rolleyes: :rolleyes: i hace to meet with him monday to see how best to work my new hours into the business.
I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I've realised that i'm not a failure or a crap mom i just need to stop trying to be superwoman and ask for help.

I've been SS ing since wednesday and i need to visit my CDC and collect my order but i don't want to get weighed as i just want to get back into SS without putting any much pressure onto myself.

Hi Mandie

Glad you are back on track with your diet

Well done you for talking to your boss about your hours ~ things are never as bad as we think they are and when you actually admit that you need help or changes in your life either work or personal it always works out for the best. It's really good to hear that you are valued at work ~ makes all the extra bits worthwhile

Won't see you at Dublin but have a fab fab time and keep away from the irish boys ~ they are all gorgeous and very very tempting !!!!

See you at Birmingham in Sept

Keep in touch hun

luv luv

Hi Shaza
I will really miss u in Ireland and i look forward to seeing in Sept in Bham. I am a diva at resisting temptation:p :p but i will pace myself this tme as god knows where i might fall asleep this time...:eek: :eek:

Hope ur feeling better
Mandie

Well the weekend was great i really love my man and my son and his kids :) :)
It was nice to spend QT together with the children:D :D
Diet wise, all i've got to say is must try harder next time:rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Really need to get to 12 stone by june for the Dublin meet so got to get a wriggly on

I did cartwheels out of work today my boss agreed to me having another day off rather tahn finishing early each day but drew the line at a Monday or a Friday got to try haven't you;) ;) , so now i will have Tuesdays off i will earn less money but to be honest i waste it so much so i will have to cut back.

Tomorrows plan is to take my Bubz to school and go straight to the gym and spend time there for ME :D :) and then go home and do all the stuff i never quite get around to doing over the weekend.

Back