Biggest loser restart/challenge exactly a year since joining

How are you hon?

How are you hon?

Awww thanks CC for thinking of me, Im good. Been very very busy being a 'smelly student' !!! again :eek: really enjoying it so far.

I have eradicated the word diet from my psyche(sp) and i have been listening to my Paul Mc CD every freaking spare minute and its going ok. Just that fact i can eat what i want is reverse phsycology for me in the fact that im not dreaming about about food and craving it.

Got to find some time to get to the gym in my tight schedule but everything seems to be ticking a long just so.....

Just going to pop onto your thread and see how your doing xx:D

Hi ya Mandie

I am back lurking and checking out your thread you "smelly student" you

How are you these days ??

I have been really ill so not been around for a long long time

Love Love

Hi Shaz,
Hope you are feeling better i noticed you had been awol for a bit

I love your pic and your new goals. I shall try and get on minimins more often as im off kilter with the losing weight do dah

Love love

Well a week has flown by since I was last online and I still find myself optimistic about a lot of things in my life. Non Smoking is going well and I havent had a puff on one at all.

I do have to admit that I'm very irritable(what again)pmsl honest its because i have been 2days SS.

Went to see a new CDC in Aldridge and she was very good, she's very fast paced but i like that. My Sister (has just had keyhole surgery on her knee)and my Niece(just had a baby 3months ago) came as well so we all ahve our own reasons for CD and are keeping each other company.
I've decided that i've got to get to goal by September as I need to cut back on my outgoings when at college and not spending so much on CD will be a help.

Sounds like you have the same CDC as me! :D

Hi Mands

You've been on my mind for days.

Good for you for doing something about your psyche. Paul Mck is good isn't he? I need to listen to him more, even though I am trying to SS.

How is your course going? I'm so pleased you're doing things for you right now.

Take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mandi just popped on to say hello havent spoken to you since Dublin I hope all is going well for you luv Mandy x.

Hi Mands

You've been on my mind for days.

Good for you for doing something about your psyche. Paul Mck is good isn't he? I need to listen to him more, even though I am trying to SS.

How is your course going? I'm so pleased you're doing things for you right now.

Take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for passing thru amongst the tumbleweeds, not much action going on at the moment.

Course is going well i've already applied to uni and picked 4 although I only want to go to the ONE.

Alas I have gone back to my CDC as my weight has been creeping up and I've put on 15lbs since I last was on CD in August

Had an enlightening convo with my OH this morning who was telling me about a stout girl he was talking to last night whilst at work.
Sooo i had to go there and ask what he meant by stout and his answer was wide and thick framed!!!

Then i asked asked how he would descibe me and he said 'STOUT' and proceeded to show how wide my load was and that i had thick legs. Well I stayed so calm as he not only dug a big hole but pushed his feet into a pair of concrete boots.
He is an insenstive oaf and I shall get him back albeit where it hurts and never stop refering to it.

Oooo! "stout" Hhmmmm men!!! I'm looking orward to you telling us about the day you took revenge for him describing you as "stout". Stout in my mind suggests an "old mother hubbard" type big tits, big bottom and very large, something you aren't!

Anyway I'm pleased the Uni thing is happening - I so wish i had my time again. I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon - I take it you won't be joining us for any over the 'exotic' Minimins Socials now that you are a downtrodden student - after all you have alcohol to spend your ££'s on now - students perogative and all :giggle:, but I hope you can make it to Birmingham in April.

Oooo! "stout" Hhmmmm men!!! I'm looking orward to you telling us about the day you took revenge for him describing you as "stout". Stout in my mind suggests an "old mother hubbard" type big tits, big bottom and very large, something you aren't!

Anyway I'm pleased the Uni thing is happening - I so wish i had my time again. I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon - I take it you won't be joining us for any over the 'exotic' Minimins Socials now that you are a downtrodden student - after all you have alcohol to spend your ££'s on now - students perogative and all :giggle:, but I hope you can make it to Birmingham in April.

Hi CC,

I never went to the last Birmingham Meet as it was my sisters birthday I shall have to see when in April.
I'd decided to go to a few other meets: Liverpool and Newcastle but the money situation stopped me going to Liverpool.
I looked up Newcastle again recently and the £26 PN have all gone:( thats what for leaving it so late.So i'm dithering whether to still go now.

Decisons decisons

Hi Ya Mandie

How are you matey, thanks for checking in on my diary

What are you up to you poor student you, I know what you mean about the costs of the meets, I am desperate to go on another meet but now I am not working find it a bit hard to justify

Whats going on in your world

Any gossip for me ???

If you are ever in Derby let me know and we will meet up for a chat ~ would be lovely to see you again and really catch up

Love Love

Shaza

Hi Ya Mandie

How are you matey, thanks for checking in on my diary

What are you up to you poor student you, I know what you mean about the costs of the meets, I am desperate to go on another meet but now I am not working find it a bit hard to justify

Whats going on in your world

Any gossip for me ???

If you are ever in Derby let me know and we will meet up for a chat ~ would be lovely to see you again and really catch up

Love Love

Shaza

Hi Shaza,

Thanks for passing thru, zilch, nada gossip (i'm not that kind of girl;))
Xmas shopping in Derby would be good especially if i can shift some blimmin pounds. Week 2 on CD and im losing more inches than pounds.

I was up in Nottingham a few weeks ago to see my aunt since my dad died i havent made the effort to keep in touch. So my sister drove her big jollopy petrol guzzler so me two sisters travelled up together.

I shall be going back up on Saturday as my nieces are having their babies christened Sunday 18th so I need to pick up my Aunt and Uncle day before.

Its going to be a big one i have 3 sisters and 4 brothers 35 neices and nephews and as for the rest of the motley crew, phheww big PARTY.
:eek: got sidetracked there thinking about all the calories i may consume, drink and be merry, then again I shall be burning lots off dancing :cool: my son is still young enough for me to be a little cool....

Yes Derby would be good Just say when although the begining of months is when my plastic can take some action.

See you soon xxx
Mandi

Enough of the excuses........

I had a belly full, literally, last night
8 Chicken wings
2 bags of Transformer crips
1 Cheese n Onion Quiche- not the pastry (still not ok. Mand)
1 Quiche lorraine - not the pastry

Was stuffed bloated and sick of my hairy @rsed excuses.

I need to stop wasting money and same ole excuses and do it

My CDC has gone on Holiday for 4 weeks and has told me that I need to knuckle down and do it without any support whilst shes away. I really want to show her and most of all myself that I can do it.

I will do it

So far today i've had 1.5 litres of water and a 2 coffee tetras

am feeling hungry so im going to have a soup before i do some work.
Going to the hairdressers at 3.30 with my sis really want to get it chopped off but I know i'll settle for a trim.

Enough of the excuses........

I had a belly full, literally, last night
8 Chicken wings
2 bags of Transformer crips
1 Cheese n Onion Quiche- not the pastry (still not ok. Mand)
1 Quiche lorraine - not the pastry

Was stuffed bloated and sick of my hairy @rsed excuses.

I need to stop wasting money and same ole excuses and do it

My CDC has gone on Holiday for 4 weeks and has told me that I need to knuckle down and do it without any support whilst shes away. I really want to show her and most of all myself that I can do it.

I will do it

So far today i've had 1.5 litres of water and a 2 coffee tetras

am feeling hungry so im going to have a soup before i do some work.
Going to the hairdressers at 3.30 with my sis really want to get it chopped off but I know i'll settle for a trim.

Still no change since last week, doh, good morning then a shh-eye-t afternoon

Happy new year Mandie

I wish you and your lovely family a happy and loving 2008. I hope this new year brings all your heart desires

Love Love to you and yours

Shaza
x x

Hi Shaza
Thank you for the special blessing,how you doing?

Love to you and yours too xxx

Just realised that its a year since i started a VLCD and i'm not much further down the line, well in the mind more so than the body....

I had a great weekend away meeting such down to earth diamonds i wont do a role call but all who where there made me laugh of loud.

I'd had such a s**t run up to the weekend with my oh, illness and my bubs being ill as well (although he had perked up before i left and it wouldn't do his dad any harm to do a little of what i do all year around) Finally got to Newcastle for 7 but the last argument with my OH left me feeling that if he had packed up and left by the time I got home then It wouldnt be a bad thing.
I am blessed to have good friends who even though i am crap at keeping touch with even though she live less than 2 miles away she is there for me and just listens.
I had far too much wine and so much laughter (which is what i needed so badly this weekend) thanks again.

Back to the humdrum and frosty silences I did text and call but was completely ignored which has reinforced my 'what will be wil be' thinking.
I've had a lazy day today and I am back on day one of SS feeling quite determined as i promised myself that i wouldn't have another fat birthday. Who knows I just might lose 2 bums instead of just the one:eek:

i'm taking DS to the cinema to watch Alvin and the chipmunks and he had decided what he's having already so i don't buy so much and have to pick so theres no waste...

Back