Biggest loser restart/challenge exactly a year since joining

Well the weekend was great i really love my man and my son and his kids :) :)
It was nice to spend QT together with the children:D :D
Diet wise, all i've got to say is must try harder next time:rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Really need to get to 12 stone by june for the Dublin meet so got to get a wriggly on

I did cartwheels out of work today my boss agreed to me having another day off rather tahn finishing early each day but drew the line at a Monday or a Friday got to try haven't you;) ;) , so now i will have Tuesdays off i will earn less money but to be honest i waste it so much so i will have to cut back.

Tomorrows plan is to take my Bubz to school and go straight to the gym and spend time there for ME :D :) and then go home and do all the stuff i never quite get around to doing over the weekend.

Sounds like a plan. So pleased your are sorting things out honey.
Nothing like some quality time for yourself and the people you love.

xxx

Well done Mandie for sorting the boss out

I have thursday and Fridays off at the moment ( not really well enough to work full time) and you will love not working on a tuesday. You get real me time once you come off full time hours and you really really appreciate it.

Dont fall asleep in Dublin or the leprechauns will steal you away he he. No Ann to rescue you this time so be careful hun

Drink water with your guiness !!!

Wish I was coming to Dublin but in Menorca with family

I am flying over to Shannon on the 17th May and I am dying to see if the ryan air seat belt will do up this time or if I still need the extension

I love irish bread with butter so god only knows what I am going to do as I am staying with family and you know what the Irish are like for looking after you and feeding you up with potatoes and bread (yummy )

Glad you getting on with your lovely bloke and kids

Lifes all good for Mandie at the moment

luv luv

CC
Yes it is brilliant to spend time on myself and de family:D . Is it really 8 weeks untill Dublin?:eek: :eek: must get my skates on
see you soon

Shaza
It really is all good for me, and doing this diet is one rollercoaster ride of emotions. I hope your feeling better but i will pop over to your thread to see.
Love the bread and potatoes comment (Can't bluddy quote your comment:p )
My nan used to say that when she visited england all you got was a cup of tea and a cigarette. I so know what you mean good luck resisting

Se you soon

Well i stuck with my plan and went to the gym , my OH came and we worked out together, he is a bluddy slave driver and i am so weak for a big bird... I am going to be aching tomorow.

I've really enjoyed my day and told my OH to go to work in the end and stop invading my day off. I even went and bought some new clothes as my wardrobe is bare (even my OH agreed had to agree;) ;) )

Finally went to see my CDC today and she has got new scales . No weight gain but then none lost either. I was sorting through some files and i looked at my Lighterlife weigh in book and i realised that i have only lost 9lbs in the 2 months i left LL:eek: :eek: . Gosh what a head in the sand moment i have been having regarding my weight loss.
Although i have been going through some big stresses these past few months and now i have dealt with them i can focus on kicking my butt into shape.
I buttered my son a few scones earlier and i refrained from licking the butter off my fingers and eating the loose raisins:)

Well it is a start ,One day at a time ,watch out ketosis here i come.

I'm finding getting into Ketosis such a struggle:( :eek: :( :eek:.

I have been going to the gym a lot and it's definately a mind over matter there ,as I feel so much better in myself.

100% Restart today went well untill 2pm when i had some protein then got home and had a lager WTF? Then my OH was analysing me( feel like i have my own therapist and that gets on my t*ts) He means well but i just rebel. So he is really p***ed at me now :sigh:

Had a look in the inspiration thread and it was so inspiring and then i broke it , oh well tomorow is another day.

hey ho, back to the inspiration thread i go as it WILL be me soon:)

I arrived in Dublin at 9.15 meet CC in the Q whilst we were booking on our flight in B'ham so we chatted all the way on our short flight.
Took the bus in to camden street and had to suffer the coughing and BO from a passewnger sitting behing us on a packed bus we decided to get a taxi back

Dublin meet was great had a fantastic time and the pictures that i have seen so far are brilliant.
My hotel was nice shame about the fact that they allowed someone to take my case that i had left locked away before i booked into my room and I only got it back at 7 had to scrub up quickly to meet everyone in the hotel bar for 8.30

Everybody i spoke to was great and a laugh and so happy to spend the weekend together. I so enjoyed my time with all the gals had a few flirty chat with some silver tongued Irish men but went back to my hotel alone

Spent a lot of time meeting with my family which meant i just about made it for my flight home last night.I even went to see a medium who gave me a lot of good and very correct information from my mom and dad who have both passed away. Its all swirling in my head at the moment but she did tell me to that i was going to get married in 2008 and have a muliple birth. She even had messages from both sets of grandparents whom i have never met i was crying a lot something i havent be able to do since my parents died 2 years ago. I was at a cross road in my life and i feel ready to moveon. She even told me to have some Reki done as the stress of taking on all my siblings problems is not good for my solour plexus.

Got home about 9.30 last night and my Bubz was awake in bed and i sat cuddlin n chatting to him before tucking him back in.
My OH had to pick my son up from his grandparents as even though his dad had been given months of notice he left dropped him at his parents as he had to woke saturday.

My son has severe dysleixia and my ex inlaws are concerned he is getting any help they told this to my OH yesterday who then told me when i got home.
I felt like i had been kicked in the teeth as i have been fighting since my soon was 5 to get a statement of education and help in school to help with his reading and maths. When i have asked my ex to help with the costs of getting him assesed privately he has always given me no help and for his parents to state that my son is 'thick' i was raging and went to bed so angry.
so this morning i have had a heated discusion with my ex fil to put him straight on how i as a mother haven't sat on my laurels but taken the education department to a tribunal to get the help for my son and paid for every assesment on my own with out his sons help and not to ever F***ing call my son thick. I went to town on him and he backtracked and i will be going down to their house tonight to justify my hard work in getteing the education to give my son over the odds of extra support with the help of there son

I would have gone to pieces over this before but i have cried and asked why my son is dyslexic but ill be damned if he will become another statistic of being a drop out and in the judicial system.

Hi ya Mandie

Glad you had a nice time in Dublin ~ I told you to watch for the Irish boys !!!

Its always very emotional when you meet family, especially with you loosing your Mum and Dad. I have the same ties as you to Ireland and feel exactly the same as I am an orphan too. When I visit I spend most of the time crying and laughing and just remembering and listening to stories from the past about my childhood and my lovely parents. As I look just like my lovely Mum they even call me Doreen ~ and you know what Mandie I really dont mind

Please take the mediums advise about healing as I do think it would really really help you ~ I am going to do a Reki course soon as it helps me tremendously and I want to help others. If I have passed the course by the time I meet you in September I will give you some Reki love love

Your son ~ now thats a different matter, dont take any s..t from anyone about it and I know that you have done your best to get him the best possible start in life. Tell them all to sod off and continue to help him as only a Mum can

Dont let them stress you out

Luv Luv

Oh Mandy, darling!! How horrid phor you to come home to all that bollix!!

Phrom having met you, I know that you are an amazingly strong woman who would do anything phor one oph your phriends, let alone your own phlesh and blood! Oph COURSE you've done your best by your boy - and you were right to put your ex-in-laws straight! The nerve oph it!!

Bless ya - hope you pheel better soon, hun!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ya Mandie

Glad you had a nice time in Dublin ~ I told you to watch for the Irish boys !!!

I was very good indeed, trust me!!:p

Its always very emotional when you meet family, especially with you loosing your Mum and Dad. I have the same ties as you to Ireland and feel exactly the same as I am an orphan too. When I visit I spend most of the time crying and laughing and just remembering and listening to stories from the past about my childhood and my lovely parents. As I look just like my lovely Mum they even call me Doreen ~ and you know what Mandie I really dont mind

It's been great seeing all my family even though my aunt looks and sounds like my mom a lot. Its part of me moving on that the medium said i need to do.

Please take the mediums advise about healing as I do think it would really really help you ~ I am going to do a Reki course soon as it helps me tremendously and I want to help others. If I have passed the course by the time I meet you in September I will give you some Reki love love

I am looking to book up some reiki as soon as i can afford it ;)

Your son ~ now thats a different matter, dont take any s..t from anyone about it and I know that you have done your best to get him the best possible start in life. Tell them all to sod off and continue to help him as only a Mum can

Dont let them stress you out

I gave my ex fil a rollicking and told exactly how selfish his son is that he raired.

Luv Luv

See you see lovely lady
Love Mandi xx

Oh Mandy, darling!! How horrid phor you to come home to all that bollix!!

Phrom having met you, I know that you are an amazingly strong woman who would do anything phor one oph your phriends, let alone your own phlesh and blood! Oph COURSE you've done your best by your boy - and you were right to put your ex-in-laws straight! The nerve oph it!!

Thanks Isobel meeting you was very nice and glad we all had a good time in Dublin Town;);)
Bless ya - hope you pheel better soon, hun!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feeling ok now . not going to let anyone make me feel inferior especially if they live in their own glass house
Take care hun
Mandi xx

Hi hun

Was so great to see you again in Dublin!! You're a star!

Wow about that medium - i love that kinda thing!

Sorry you had such an awful time with inlaws - cheeky sods!! I hope you get what you want for your son hun, and am proud of you for fighting it all the way!

Which meeting are you going to next? I'm going to all of em! haha!

Hi hun

Was so great to see you again in Dublin!! You're a star!

Wow about that medium - i love that kinda thing!

Sorry you had such an awful time with inlaws - cheeky sods!! I hope you get what you want for your son hun, and am proud of you for fighting it all the way!

Which meeting are you going to next? I'm going to all of em! haha!

Thanks very much Laydee;)
I'd love to go to all the meets aswell But i will definately go out on the Toon and Liverpool as i love going there.
Oh and Birmingham will always be a defo for me there.

Mandi - just read about how your in-laws treated you and your son. That is awful - especially as you say your ex wasn't even prepared to help out.

At least you know you have done your best as a mother ... which is more than your ex can say. Well done to you for telling your FIL how it is ... how dare they.

Stay strong - you are a lovely, pretty, kind person and I look forward to meeting you again .. hopefully soon.

Take care (((HUGS)))

Mandi - just read about how your in-laws treated you and your son. That is awful - especially as you say your ex wasn't even prepared to help out.

At least you know you have done your best as a mother ... which is more than your ex can say. Well done to you for telling your FIL how it is ... how dare they.

Stay strong - you are a lovely, pretty, kind person and I look forward to meeting you again .. hopefully soon.

Take care (((HUGS)))

Thanks very much Bev
Your new avatar pic is very lover-ly:D and i keep reading all those post of compliments on it.
Beautiful inside and out and you and phil look so happy and close.

You will probably hear my cackle in Liverpool before you see me;):eek::D

Take care Mandi xx

Hi Mandie,

Yet another brilliant post dipicting the wonderful weekend we experienced.

I'm so pleased you had a great time. It was a release for you in more ways than one. :hug99:

The BO on the bus was foul but not as fowl as the cold I've developed as a result of Mr. Cough-Spit-Urine who was sitting behind us ... LOL!!

I'm sorry to read about the metephorical kick in the teeth you received on getting home. Your in-laws don't sound to nice or understanding. Do they know you've been fighting for so long ...? How dare they? Is there a charity or an association you could contact for help ... they may even be able to help with costs towards getting your son help? You are sooooo... strong.

Take good care ....

xxxxxx

Thanks very much Bev
Your new avatar pic is very lover-ly:D and i keep reading all those post of compliments on it.

It is isn't it ... ! I reckon the photographer should take full credit! :p

What an awful thing to come back to, but you handled it brilliantly - just as a wonderful, strong woman should :)

It was great to see you again in Dublin and can't wait until the next meet!! How spooky was that medium stuff though ... wooooo!!!! :eek:

Hi Mandie,

Yet another brilliant post dipicting the wonderful weekend we experienced.

I'm so pleased you had a great time. It was a release for you in more ways than one. :hug99:

The BO on the bus was foul but not as fowl as the cold I've developed as a result of Mr. Cough-Spit-Urine who was sitting behind us ... LOL!!

I'm sorry to read about the metephorical kick in the teeth you received on getting home. Your in-laws don't sound to nice or understanding. Do they know you've been fighting for so long ...? How dare they? Is there a charity or an association you could contact for help ... they may even be able to help with costs towards getting your son help? You are sooooo... strong.

Take good care ....

xxxxxx

It is isn't it ... ! I reckon the photographer should take full credit! :p

What an awful thing to come back to, but you handled it brilliantly - just as a wonderful, strong woman should :)

It was great to see you again in Dublin and can't wait until the next meet!! How spooky was that medium stuff though ... wooooo!!!! :eek:

Thanks CC i've got broad enough shoulders for it :rolleyes:;)

Good oh. You and I will have to meet up prior to the next minimins meet. i think you're fab ... even if you did have me tearing my hair out on sunday ... lol :giggle:

He He, i know its the least liked bit( BEING LATE OR SAILING BY THE SEAT OF MY PANTS) by my friends and family. I work really well to BPT:eek:;)

Back