Biggest Loser (UK and Australian)

If they went back to the old format they would still be able to put it on everyday and do more series. Loads more people would watch it and it would be so much better

Hey guys :)

I've been watching but thought it was just weekly like the old series so missed a few, sounds like I didn't miss much though! Is the Oz one only on HD at the mo?

The Oz one is on Real Lives every day... you havent missed too much :)

The Australian one is amazing - I downloaded it and saw it last year :wow: I can't get into the UK one - Sky+'ed almost a week's worth and haven't made it to a weigh in yet :rolleyes:

I think I am going to give up on the UK one sadly. It's too slow a pace and I don't have the time to watch 6 hours for one week!

i have only ever watch the australian ones, 3 series's now i have seen and i love it.

i hate this uk version, they are trying to copy the aus one and the UK presenter is just not right!!!!!!!!!

Im giving up on the UK one now. I almost lost the will to live during the whole snow task today. Kate Garraway is totally out of her depth as presenter.

The Australian one is SO much better. I love Bob & Jillian :)

Bob and Jillian are US

Michelle & Shannan are AUS - how hot is shannan!!! :drool: ;)

The UK one isn't copying anything. They have already done a few series a few years ago in the original format. I don't know where they got this trashy format from but it doesn't work!

Bob and Jillian did do a stint on the Aus one

Hmmm maybe they are showing the first AUS series - i have it sky+ so i can see!! :D as thats the only series i havnt watched :p

feels sad she hasn't got sky........:(

Well I've finaly caught up on this weeks eps of the UK show and i have to agree with you all its so slow! How many weeks have I missed of the OZ one?

The way they are all conking out on Biggest Loser UK, I can't help but think they are been overtrained. In the US version you get the odd painful knee or sprained ankle but on ours people are passing out and losing their vision...not good at all.

You can watch it straight from the BiggestLoser Aus site, like our Catch Up Tv.
oooh thanks Gaynor top tip :D

Back