BIGGEST LOSER UK - -PARTNER!

lilsunshine10

Hey everyone!

My name is Lou and I am thinking about entering Biggest Loser UK. The only problem is that I do not have anyone to enter with as you have to enter in pairs!

I was wondering if anyone here would be up for entering with me! I think the point is that you would have to physically know each other so we would have to think of some creative answers to some of the questions on the form!

About me:

I am 24 and live in Hertfordshire
I work in a pub
I have a degree in music and postgrad in acting
Im blonde, very cheeky and up for a laugh!

If anyone is interested please respond as I would love the opportunity to train with the trainers, learn about the healthy eating and not to mention the £25,000 prize money!!!

xx:)

If I had more to lose I'd say count me in but I sure there is someone who'd love to join you :)

Hope you get picked.

Hi Lou,

I would love to enter, but like yourself no one will enter it with me.

Im 28 from nottingham and have around half my body weight to loose. for me personally the prize money is nothing in comparison to the chance to really change your life in such an amazing enviroment.

i hope you both find people that you can enter with , if i was at the start of the journey without a doubt i would have been posting for a buddy for it also.. but goodluck xx

HYa hun,

Im sooo intrested in applying , did you find a partner? im 25 from Ellesmere Port> i actually went to a bootcamp in feb and lost 10lbs in 5 days but since then i have put it bk on and more.

really would love this i think it would be the hardest but best thing ever.

i wouldnt ever be bothered about winning as just losing thevweight and finding me again would be better then money ( bonus if you win tho hey ) :p

I would like to be your partner

Hi Lou my name is Darren steen I live in Cornwall I weigh 22 stone I would like love to lose weight and be your partner I am a hard worker I have ashma what let me down a bit

Back