Biggest loser UK

Magic love, Help , I can't get the USA biggest loser episodes to play online..says not available to your location, which site are you using , cos I am not loving not being able to see Gillian.

Bella

But its great for to be able to watch it on line and I love the biggest loser music..it would make great alarm clock wake up to music !

Last edited:
Omg...methinks she won't make old bones....how can she even think of raising a child if she can't even bathe herself? How would she cope with a toddler and what a life the child would have!! Sad really that someone could be so deluded :confused:

Twinny, I think the ideal of her carrying a baby is just an idea..but it could happen..she might even be a good mum in a strange kinda way..but I do wish her well, because her heart is working overtime..and I hope she finds real love, not just all those pervy men who just want to pay to stuff her with more food. sigh:(

It's must be torture to get to the point where any kind of male attention is better than none and so allow 'pervy' men to play a part in your life. Having been on my own for a number of years I can honestly say I have to much self respect to go down that route and that actually a relationship isnt necessary, unless its with someone who takes your breath away and there arent many of those around!! No one should ever settle for second best in there life x

I think at that weight issues of self respect become very complicated...attention and touch might have been come so essential that its like breathing to her..and again because she probably is no fool, she must feel the pain of it..cue even more eating.So my heart goes out to her.

Project Free TV :: The Biggest Loser

try this. This site always works xxx

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh,now we're loving it. Thanks Magic love.

dancing.gif

I have just finished watching biggest loser UK...its emotional but here's my thing..given how much they are eating per day to get even those loses per week they are having to work out 4 times daily...something doesn't quite feel right here...and its bit of a mis -leading show.

I love the trainers and the guy is totally yummy, but no one in the real world is going to train with that intensity 4 times a day ( everyday?) with a personal trainer unless they have oodles of money and time..so without all the whiz bang.. given what they are eating with working out 3 or 4 time a week..weight loss would be a consistent 2lbs a week..erm which is a bit like weight watchers...

also I caught the bit where the yummy trainer guy was saying to the orange team that under 900 calories a day they were doing major harm to their bodies ..yes maybe they were, given the instensity of exercise...but normally no.

LOL.. I'll tell Rich you fancy him next time I see him (he's a friend of mine ;))
With regards to the amount of exercise they do, it really is just for the purposes of the show. Of course it's not possible to sustain that amount of exercise in real life. What you have to remember is that they only have a few months to finish the filming of the show so to get results they have to up the workout regime. The purpose of the show is not really to get people to train 4 times a day but to show that positive approach to life and health brings results.
If it's going to help get people off their sofas and start moving then that's an achievement!

LOL.. I'll tell Rich you fancy him next time I see him (he's a friend of mine ;))

Fancy? I went way past fancy by the second episode...if I had a personal trainer who looked like that he could get me to do the splits...but seriously both trainers are very very good and they tell some harsh truths that all thay touchy feely stuff would not go near.

Anyhow I am officially inspired. The link is a gift cos what you don't know you don't know and I can now watch some of my fav programes on the treadmill..I'll also watch back episodes of USA biggest loser.

I think the importance , the true importance of exercise is something most of the diet products and slimming clubs kinda avoid and I can understand why.

Bella

P.s Please ask 'the handsome one' where one can buy a poster of him..cos some of us need constant motivation.:p

Twinny, I think the ideal of her carrying a baby is just an idea..but it could happen..she might even be a good mum in a strange kinda way..but I do wish her well, because her heart is working overtime..and I hope she finds real love, not just all those pervy men who just want to pay to stuff her with more food. sigh:(

I agree Belle

WTF, I really think Zandella ought to have been voted off and I think claire was voted off cos she did not bond with her team mates as much .

Let the game playing begin... lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tactical voting maybe!?! I think Zandella should have gone, she hasnt been committed since she started really x

I feel really sorry for Claire. If the three of them had eaten with her and did the extra she did, the black team would have won. She was the biggest loser in the team, just seems really unfair that they ganged up on her :( Zan or Paddy should have gone. x

Last edited:
This week was the first time that I'd seen it and being honest I think I'm a little hooked! Will be heading online to start the season from teh beginning.

Back