biggest loser US

ColJack

Gold Member
starts tonight on Livingit at 9pm..

say's it's new but might just be new to that chanel..

I'll give it a look - I love Americans me - make me look slim - even at my heaviest;) - not meaning that in a nasty way, they like their grub do the Americans and as such I think that is the reason I love Florida!

Back to the TV show, I've never seen it so it will be new to me either way:p

Don't have satellite so Ill have to wait for the UK one to start next week.

dunno, was watching "half tonne teenager" ( 19 year old american kid, 900+lbs... !! ) on a different channel..
seems to be an awful lot of "fat bashing" programs on this time of year, it was preceeded by "Fat families"..

they couldn't do the gastric bypass until he lost some weight, but they did cut off some of his huge belly.. 69lbs they cut off!!! but he had like a 4 foot long scar from one side to the other..
I don't know if it's a series or what but he hadn't had the op by the end of it and it seems like they could follow him some more..

The Biggest Loser UK starts on Monday. There is also a biggst loser on Living. not sure if it is the same one as on livingit.

x

Apparently the series shown last night was series 9 and was shown in the US early 2010

I dont want to google too much in case I find out who wins!

I dont want to google too much in case I find out who wins!

I hate that! Also, when sky or living were showing two series at once, as it got to the end, the winner of the previous series (which was still being shown) turned up on the newer series - grrr!

I watched last night, but I didn't really get into it as much as normal. Whether I wasn't in the mood to watch, or whether it needs a few more weeks to 'get to know' the people a bit more I don't know...

hate the way they keep changing channels, have now series linked them both, think last nights programme is repeated on sat afternoon on living

I've looked on the living tv website and it's not in the listings, confused???

Back