biggest loser US

It's on Livingit on Tuesday at 2100

Starlight said:
It's on Livingit on Tuesday at 2100

Thanks starlight, I was looking at all the other days thinking it was on every night. I shall series record it now.

Thanks guys I've sky + the UK and USA couples ones. My OH not happy though as I've also got one born every minute, dancing on Ice and got to dance on there - he's having to watch all his stuff to make room!!

Browsie said:
Thanks guys I've sky + the UK and USA couples ones. My OH not happy though as I've also got one born every minute, dancing on Ice and got to dance on there - he's having to watch all his stuff to make room!!

You sound exactly like me just not got got to dance it's glee and hells kitchen pmsl. X

i love the biggest losers, seen all the uk ones, all but 1 of the usa ones and all of the australia ones.
i download usa and australia from torrents.

those contestants must be in agony how theyre pushed, even if i was fit enough to do it i don't think i would.

I have just put a post on asking when the uk one is on but looks like you've answered it on here! oops.

I am just a freeview girl so can't series record or anything like. Wish I could though! Might have to get a freeview + box even though the tele has built in just so I can record stuff!

Lesley x

So cross that we haven't got Sky anymore and I can't watch :-( my OH's dad has the highest Sky package you can get and lets us have his online codes to watch things online, but Living isn't part of sky online so I'm still no further forward - I could have watched it on Sky1 if it was still on there, nevermind! I do love it tho - can't wait for the new UK to start on Monday; OH got me the Wii game with the trainers and so on last year, played it once, oops, he's now said I won't be able to watch an episode if I haven't done it at least twice in the week, grrr!

Back