Biggest Loser USA Season 3 - WARNING, possible spoilers!!

The weigh in the blue team have just had is astounding - if I could lose like that I would be :bliss: :bliss: all the time!!! :D

The losses are fantastic but im more impressed with how quickly they get fit. I cant run or work out like they do, surprised some dont just collapse.

It's on now - LivingTV2. Interesting because one of the people who has come back in has decided she doesn't want to train with the trainers:eek:

Eric just dropped 20 lbs in a week!!!!:eek: :wow: Admittedly, he put on 4 lbs last week on purpose, but I could seriously do with dropping that amount!!

aww dAMN IT!! only just put it on! missed everything!!

isnt she just!!

aww im gutted i missed it and even more gutted mr dimples is gawn. kinda fancied him LOL. when is it repeated? will be the last time i see him for a while :(

Not sure when they are repeating it which is why I prioritise it when it is on. Will post if I see reruns :)

And with ya on the Mr Dimples :D

Looks like they are messing about with the episodes cos this is the one from the week before last!!! :eek: Tonight is the one where the top three men and women from the 'At Home Losers' come back to try to get back in!! :D

Back