biggest loser usa

yes i caught the first episode.. the one where they sent all the other halves as it were, home :) made my 4lb loss seem teensy weensy lol! mae me go and get on my exersize bike tho lol

Wait til you see Bob lose his temper in episode 4 :eek:

have you already seen it then? didnt i read somewhere that the guy who won a couple of years back or so has now gone and put all the weight back on? ....:-(

i absolutely love it my only issue with it is with some of the contestants who go on there and moan and do not put 100% into it .. i mean this is an oppurtunity of a lifetime dont blow it embrace it you know wha you were signing up for

Unfortunately we don't have Sky, so have to wait until it is on Sky Three. :( Have just finished season 5 (I think!) Biggest Loser Couples. Can't wait for the next season....

What I really miss though, is a feeling of self-satisfied smugness that I get watching it. :) ........One week, one of the guys had worked his a$$ off all week in the gym, watched what he ate, and lost 4 lb. I was grinning from ear to ear. :D ....I was watching the show, eating my 2 HEX B's (ryvita minis and Hi-fi bar), eating 42g of Minstrels (10 1/2 SYNS), having done sod all exercise that week......and I'd lost 3 lb that week!!! :D :D :D

I applaud what they do and how much they lose, but I love SW more than ANY trip to the ranch!!!

I'm with you Lonestitcher, I have Sky but not that channel Grrrr so have to wait for it to come to Sky 3.

I didn't really like the couples format, and I really didn't like that Mark and Ali were allowed back on after leaving once.

Also, Bob seems to get gayer and gayer every episode, and Gillian gets more and more manly lol. Wonder if they're slowly swapping places haha

Biggest Loser hurry up and get yourself back on Sky 3!!

I caught the Couples one on Sky 3. I couldn't get over how much crying Mark did.

i love this programme and my other half brought me the game on the wii and i done 20 mins of exercise this morning and i am knackered lol

I ordered the game from Amazon last night.

The game is fab! Started my 12 week challenge today and have got the lovely Bob as my trainer!!! xx

Laddiesboy reckons he's gay :rolleyes:

Laddiesboy reckons he's gay :rolleyes:

I don't think there's much doubt he is, and if not then the most camp straight man ever lol, but he is one hell of a coach and that is what matters :)

Back