Biggest Loser

shelz

Silver Member
The biggest loser give a 6 week exercise plan, I have managed to get a copy of the DVD. Think I am going to be trying this in January. Has anyone tried this before or have any opinions on this?

ive not tried it (didnt want to read and run) but would love to know what its like, so keep us updated on how it goes!!

I'm not sure when it is on either anymore but I love Bob, he is hot! It's worth watching for him ;-)

I've just ordered the biggest loser wii game so I hope it's good.

i have also just ordered the wii game, so i hope its good????

what do you think of it????

I actually think it is really good but the challenges are hard. My first weigh in tomorrow so I'll find out what that's like soon.
Bob is my trainer and he works you hard which it good. I'm looking forward to tomorrow as I think I have exercises tomorrow but I may start my program again so I can get it to coincide with starting my diet.
BTW Kes, I hope all is going well for you. I haven't been on here for ages so need to to catch up with all of you lovlies!

im doing ok, diet stopped over christmas, but not gone over board which has been awesome!!!!!
Start back up on monday and can not wait tbh!!!

Got a stinker of a cold at the moment!!! Ehhhh

The workout is TOUGH! Really got me burning and sore for a couple of days. Have done the last three days in a row. Feeling a lot better for it now, the aches have nearly all gone and I can see a little six pack forming already. I just hope it will help my weight loss. I havent started Slim Fast yet. I might try a week of healthy eating and the Biggest Loser and see what impact that has on my body first.

I havent tried it but it seems like a good idea so think ill buy it in next few days. Cheaper than getting ur own personal trainer anyway! Hope you all get good results with it!

I've read online that Jillian has some excellent DVDs but they seem to be American release only so only play on American DVD players so unless you have a multi-region DVD player :-(

My biggest loser wii game arrived a few days ago and it is still sitting on the table.

Reading the back of it and it sounds fab.

I have no excuse now, I have Active Sports, Your Shape, My Fitmess Coach and Biggest Loser, so should get using them again.

Back