Biggest loser?

imlosingit

Anyone watching this on sky? Their losses are amazing, but they are training 6 hours a day. Winner gets 250,000 dollars. x

Am loving it again this year!

when is it on girls? I used to love this programme but havent really watched it in ages when it went boys against girls

I watched some of it last night it was good. I will try to watch again - I felt sorry for the men, I wondered will their boobs go as they lose more weight or will they need surgery?

I am loving this but I took a look at the website and ruined the ending for myself:rolleyes:

A complete twist to the couples tale though.

I do have to say that I am rooting for the blue team - I felt so sorry for them when they weren't picked by Bob:cry:(Bernie is cute too:D)

ooooooo!
so temted to go to the website now!!!
"step away from the laptop" !!!!!

when is it on girls? I used to love this programme but havent really watched it in ages when it went boys against girls

Becky its on Sky Real Lives at 9.00 every night. Well worth watching. x

Its a great show, i've been wondering about the guys boobs too. Cant remember which bloke but one of them is really bad. The woman with the blonde curly hair is so emotional. I reckon she is going to get back with her ex.

Its a great show, i've been wondering about the guys boobs too. Cant remember which bloke but one of them is really bad. The woman with the blonde curly hair is so emotional. I reckon she is going to get back with her ex.

Yeah that wouldn't surprise me either, I think he would definately like to. It was her that ended the relationship wasn't it?

I didn't catch the beginning of series so don't know their history but they must have a lot of feelings for each other to go on the show together.

Drat!! im watching X-WEIGHTED on Sky Player right now It's quite good.
x

I'm loving this too:D

Can you tell I'm quite weight orientated/obsessed at the moment:rolleyes: I watch all these things and my hubby hates them!

Paul does make me chuckle:D

I've seen all of this series and I know who wins :D

I love it seeing their shape change each week it's amazing!

I don't have Sky :tear_drop: and Living TV don't show The Biggest Loser anymore :tear_drop: :tear_drop:

Back