• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Biggest loser?

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
Am loving it again this year!

I watched some of it last night it was good. I will try to watch again - I felt sorry for the men, I wondered will their boobs go as they lose more weight or will they need surgery?

LENNY4974

Silver Member
I am loving this but I took a look at the website and ruined the ending for myself:rolleyes:

A complete twist to the couples tale though.

I do have to say that I am rooting for the blue team - I felt so sorry for them when they weren't picked by Bob:cry:(Bernie is cute too:D)

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
ooooooo!
so temted to go to the website now!!!
"step away from the laptop" !!!!!

DEvans

I love this show!!! I missed it for a few weeks though :(

mollydog

Silver Member
Its a great show, i've been wondering about the guys boobs too. Cant remember which bloke but one of them is really bad. The woman with the blonde curly hair is so emotional. I reckon she is going to get back with her ex.

Its a great show, i've been wondering about the guys boobs too. Cant remember which bloke but one of them is really bad. The woman with the blonde curly hair is so emotional. I reckon she is going to get back with her ex.
Yeah that wouldn't surprise me either, I think he would definately like to. It was her that ended the relationship wasn't it?

LENNY4974

Silver Member
Drat!! im watching X-WEIGHTED on Sky Player right now It's quite good.
x
I'm loving this too:D

Can you tell I'm quite weight orientated/obsessed at the moment:rolleyes: I watch all these things and my hubby hates them!

Paul does make me chuckle:D

I don't have Sky :tear_drop: and Living TV don't show The Biggest Loser anymore :tear_drop: :tear_drop: