"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

Oooh Katy we need your weigh in results! Can you take one of our phone numbers and text us? You need to stay part of our team :)

I'm a bit more awake now I'm at my desk and forcing myself to work!

Jackie - yeah cos we need 6 active members really to make sure we get at least 3 weigh in results and if fallenangell isn't going to join in, we need to find someone who will. Hope you got stuff sorted out with your bank.

I'm drinking the water too, and had a cup of coffee and a cup of tea. Time for my first shake soon. Got butterscotch and strawberry packs with me, not sure which one to have first. Hmmm.

What are your favourite pack flavours everyone?

Em xx

CHOCOLATE!!!!!! at least if i cant have the real thing i can have a substitute!!!!

yeah course my mobile number is.... 07590369586 so you can text me to give me ur number...

i think i am gunna go swimmin soon, when my sister gets home... just for something to do!!!

K xx

I think my internet problem will be solved before it has had chance to get out of hand... we shall see tomorrow when the nice mr man comes to fit me an extension phoneline for my shiny new internet connection!!!

Fingers crossed

Oh katie sounds good i feel so out the loop without ma net working lol!!
i think i have a lift for monday to go get weighed i wanna wait till then to get weighed so i can lose more haha!!
Im havin a poo today just feelin down about life its so annoying lol!
How is everyone?

Oh my fave shake is chocolate mint and fav soup is oriental chilli... xx

Hi girls,

Hope your all doing well, had another manic day at work. Hope you enjoyed your pedicure Em. Hopingtolosebig glad to see that you have got a lift to get weighed, i hate public transport aswell!!! Good luck for your weigh in this week Em and Katy can't wait to see your results, just wish that i had got weighed this week so that i could add my results to the team. Oh well next week should be a big one!!! Just hope that my CDC extension is finished so that i can go back to weekly weigh-ins.
My favourite packs are Apple & cinnamon porridge, mint choc shake and oriental chilli soup. I try to have a variety so that i don't get bored!!!

Shall check in again tomorrow!!!

Bye for now!!!
Jo x x x

Hi Jackie & Everyone!

I know Jackie from our baby forum, we are both April mummies, I sold the diet to Jackie after raving about it!! hope everyone is well and wondered If I could join your team Jac?? xx :D

PS - I hardly have any room to write stuff on my signature can anyone help?? xx

Hey Melanie - you get more room in your signature once you have 50 posts so keep posting :) I think we should have Melanie in our team instead of fallenangell because she seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet and we need members who are going to contribute, we also need 3 weigh ins this week to be able to contribute to the challenge :) So Melanie in the team gets my vote!

Hi Jodie, nice to see you around. I used to get weighed in fortnightly by my CDC and I hated it. That's why I'm with a different one this time round who does weekly weigh ins, keeps me on track. My pedicure was very nice and I have pretty pink toenails now, but it's not a patch on the American ones, they really do have the edge I think.

Weigh in for me tonight at 7pm, I'm actually really excited! Need to go and fill in my order form for what packs I want. I really don't like the porridge and I'm not keen on the soups. Think I might have some peanut bars this week now I'm going into week 3... Make a bit of a difference.

How is everyone else this morning? I had a lovely sleep last night, the first time I've really slept since starting the diet, rather than dozing fitfully and being knackered. I feel better for it this morning, but I feel heavy and sleepy in a nice way if that makes any sense to anyone.

Day off from work tomorrow - wooo! And my OH's just rung me to say that he's managed to find an expensive piece of kit which had gone missing off his van, he'd left it at a customer's place, but the customer was a building site so they'd just pushed it to one side and ignored it - that's £1000 worth of kit so I'm very glad he's managed to track it down :)

Em xx

Good Afternoon ladies!!
Hope ur all ok??
Yer i think its wise to swap fallenangel for mel...if thats ok with everyone else....what about ziggyzoo she hasnt posted on here for a while either ill have a look when she was last on! Im getting weighed 2moro now cos my mates car needs to go garage so cant take me so i just changed it....dunno if ill be impressed cos had a crappy weekend and dunno if i lost what i wanted i really wanna lose 7lbs lol...
Mel when is ur weigh in day hun xxx

Woop my internet is back on!!!! Get me the brainy one, i did it all by my self !!!!! :)

i am dreading my WI tomorrow, ive nibbled all week, mainly on stuff off the ss+ and 810 menu, but i have had other bits too :( and i have got massive water retention on my ankles, they look like water melons shoved in socks, plus i have had killer TOTM first one in 5 years and it has lasted nearly 11 days, still going strong and bleeding for fun!!!! Tmi i know!

so i am not hoping for too much of a loss i think 2lb would be good, even tho it is only my second week!!!

BUT 100% from now on till 2nd oct when i go away again!!! then strict ss+ for me!!!

K x

Ps good luck Emma with ur weigh in!!!

Hey guys, well just back from my weigh in. Bit disappointed. I've lost 3lbs. That's 1.34% for your records for the challenge Jackie. Oh well, nothing I can do about it except keep plugging on.

Katy - my TOTM is all over the place too. Was bleeding last weekend, stopped for a few days and started again today - what's that all about?

Just started with the bars, had a peanut bar on the way home cos I'm really hungry today. Oh well, 27 days til I go on holiday. Would like to lose another stone before then, so eyes on the prize and off we go!

Em xx

PS off to adjust my ticker and stats.

Thanks Jackie. How are you doing today? 100%? I know you had a nibbly weekend but you been back on track since then?

xx

Yer part from the salad on monday, and i had a teaspoon of potato salad.....my head said no belly said GOT TO HAVE YOU lol....
Today i have been 100% and yesterday im only on my second shake 2day dnt no if i have to have the other one....gettin weighed 2moro at 11 im so excited lol...
My trousers are a size 18 and u no when u were them more than once they are baggy, well i put them on this mornin straight out the dryer and they keep fallin down! One bad thing bout losing weight i threw out all my smaller clothes lol twit!!! Ohhh but my mum is a 16 i can nick hers, i've never been able to do that lol!
Hows your day been hun? You got any plans for this weekend?

I msged IRENEH the moderator just to check that i can put mel on our team as couple haven't been on here just to make sure im not breaking rules! xx

That's brill - my bigger 18s are loose too but I can't get in the smaller ones yet. I've got tomorrow off work and we're going down to Tamworth for Paul's friend's 25th Wedding Anniversary party and staying overnight at a hotel. I'll be driving so I'll stick to my water and I'm taking my hand blender and a jug to do my shakes, and take some bars, don't plan on wobbling at all. Got lots of running about to do before we go, post office, bank, tattooists (to get Paul's tattoo checked), costco for cat litter, pets at home for pet stuff etc.

Travelling back on Saturday after going to visit Paul's mum and his family just outside Birmingham. Sunday we're supposed to be off to Bingley Festival to watch some bands play but I need to book the tickets.

Hi girls,

Well done Em on for 3lb loss!!! Just keep going hun, think of your hoilday!!! Good luck for tomorrow jackie, its great that your trousers are falling down 'if you know what i mean'. I'm defo in for Mel to join our group, i know that i'm not on here in the day because of work but Fallenangell and Ziggyzoo have not been on for a while now.
Bailey, my CDC is going back to weekly weigh-ins its just she is having an extension built at the mo, hopefully i will be going every week after my next weigh-in. But i know what you mean, i hate it as i need to stay motivated, but so far so good have been 100% SS and hope to continue that way. I'm afraid if i fall off the wagon i won't be able to get back on and also i'm counting down the days until i go on hoilday and need to be in that bikini!!!

Well 2 more of you weigh tomorrow, looking forward to seeing your results!!!

Jodie x

Man that is one busy weekend u have mine is empty!
Its my friends birthday drinks 2moro and im torn cos last time i went out i drank, (i used to be big time party girl), but at the same time i wanna go 1 cos its his bday and 2 cos i need to be able to be in that environment and be able to control the craving! Ill prob go but drive and that way i defo wont drink! just water and ICE yum yum lol!

What bands will u be seeing? x

Girls,

There is a girl called Moo moo that is looking for a team to join, if Ziggyzoo has dropped out then would you mind her joining ours as it would be nice for this to be a busy thread.
I have messaged her and said that i would ask as i'm not sure of the rules!!!

Jodie x

Back