"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

oh dear! nah ive only had brown on recently so i think i am safe from the Ginge alert!!!

im not too bad with my asthma normally, i just got stressed out about not gettin into uni, and it triggered a panick attack then the inevitable asthma attack :( but well on the way to recovery!!!

How bizzare we have just had a massive power cut!!! how wierd, all i can hear now are house alarms going off!!!

Oh wierd is yours still working katy?

Emma i'm going to be really good with my writing...it's wierd because i hate bad spelling aswell, like it really irritates the hell out of me, i know some words are hard to spell but simple words gets my goat haha!

Apart from jodie when is everyone else getting weighed?
I was going to change mine till weds but im just going to leave it at Monday, because if i don't lose then its my own fault and that will kick my but into gear!
XX

Nah we have 2 fury house alarms, if anyone wants to get into our house they will encounter 2 dogs :D

i still cant spell regardles of what people say!!! which is quite bad really considering i am starting college next week and i want to go to university next year!

my WI is weekly on fridays, but i am soon moving over onto monthly pay at work so i may have to go to montly visits to CDC!!! or buy packs monthy and have WIs weeklyish!!! totally dependant on college!!!!

How is everyone on this lovely sunny day :)

Weird hun, not wierd. I know, i before e and all that, but not in weird, because it's weird lolol ;)

It's not sunny in Leeds it's horrible. And I am busy doing things for the project I am leading and not getting a chance to do any data entry so although I'm really busy I don't feel like I've achieved anything. And I'm hungry! Must get more water. Only 50 mins til my next shake.

I'm still very jealous of your losses Jackie, especially as you've been nibbling and had meals and all sorts. I know I haven't been 100% and have nibbled but to have totally plateaued is completely rubbish. It's not like I've been eating 1000s of calories every day. I reckon I'll have been unlikely to have had over 1000 calories any day at all.

Katy, let me teach you the one that bugs me most. The your vs you're. If you are talking about someone's possession or something then it's correct to use your. So "what colour is your car?" "how was your day?" If you are shortening "you are" then you need to use you're. So for example "You are doing really well hun" = "you're doing really well hun" and NOT "your doing really well hun" *cringes* So all you need to think is - am I saying "you are" because if I am then I need to use "you're", if you are not saying "you are" then you use your. Simples?!

Why will this day never end? I'm writing up the minutes of my meeting. Trying to be diplomatic! Lolol! Seems to be a diplomatic type day.

Oh and weigh in tomorrow but so far my scales haven't budged since my last weigh in, and it's after 6 days not 7 cos my CDC is booked up on Thurs night. Pah *grump* *whinge*

Em xxxx

lol! i have the general concept! i am not a total recluse!!! :)

my day is a drag too, even tho i only got up at 12 noon!!!!
but it think my days are gunna be different from now on! college tomorrow!

I have to go to work in about 30 minutes BOOOOOOO dont want to go :(

Ok good, so it really isn't that hard then?!

Are you still going to be working in the evenings when you're at college? What shifts do you normally do at work?

I think you need to move out lol, your family sound most unhelpful! I just tell my OH he has to fend for himself, I'm not interested in cooking for him because I'm not eating and he is not incapable! You can't really do that when it's not your roof you're living under...

I can go home in an hour and a half, wooo! Just drinking another half litre bottle of water!

Hi girls,

Well had my first weigh in and i lost 10 1/4lbs, was hoping for a little more but that is still a brillant loss compared to any other diet i have been on. I'm back to weekly weigh in's, so at least i will be hopefully able to stay focused.
Katy i can't believe your family are so unsupportive, it must be so hard. I'm blessed with my OH, he is an angel and so pleased that i'm doing this to make me happy and healthy.
Well i hope that you have all had a good day. Its getting late and i need to go to bed.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Em!!!

Jodie x

Hello ladies, how are you all doing today?? hows everyones week so far? Well got weighed today a little dissapointed as I didnt lose as much as I wanted 4lbs 7oz to be precise, but hey another half an inch of the waist which is great news when you've just had a baby! xx my weigh in day will now be Tuesdays all the time... hope your all good xxx

Thanks Em & Jodie. i know but at the end of it i can say ive done it, as they are overweight too. both my mum & dad and my sister, so in a year when i am all skinny i will be laughing at them!!!
i cant move out as i have only just moved back in, in november, bad split from fella, so took refuge in parents house, so looks like i am stuck here, pluss with college and all i will be massivly busy for the next few months too :)

yeah Emma i will be working whilst at college, i work 6pm till 11:30, so i set off at 5pm and get home about midnight, but i am not too bad as i can park my car at work (for free, in manchester city centre) and pretty much walk to college, do the day there walk back to car and to work! so its not too bad! just very long days! just to do it all again the next day!!! but considering i will be more active than a bed bum as of next week i am hoping for more losses :)

i was sat at work tonightitching to reach for the choc muffin and a frothey coffee, i could have just murdered it! but i stuck to my plain boring water!!!! i need to buy the flavourings, but they are so expensive!!! ontop of 28 packs a week they expect you to fork out an extra £7 for the flavourings.... madness :(

bed for me now, its nearly 1 am and i need to be up and at college by 9am :( BUMMER!!!!

hope everyone is ok today!!! speak later

Katy x

They last for ages though Katy! I think you're very brave, what time will you be starting college? 9 or 10am I suppose? And then not getting home til midnight? Do you work every night? When will you do your homework?

You might be able to flatshare with some people at college? I don't get on well living with my parents, it's better that they are in South Manchester and I am in Leeds! I was born in Manchester, Katy, it's my home town :)

Well off for weigh in today and I am expecting to stay the same as the scales just haven't moved this week. I know I've been a little bit nibbly but I really haven't been nibbly enough to have not lost weight :( Hopefully I'll have a whoosh over the next few days and a few lbs will fall off. Not a happy bunny though.

Congrats on your losses Mel and Jodie, you're both doing brilliantly :)

I had a cappuchino shake last night, first one I've tried, and I really enjoyed it, so I think I might get more of those tonight at weigh in.

Have a nice Wednesday everyone, we're pretty much half way through the week now :)

Em xxxx

Hi emma,
my college time table isnt too bad, but it means i am in college out of 5 mornings, but got the afternoons off, so plenty of fime to do the work!!!! i am hoping that my waking time i will be busy doing something, so taking my mind off food

but shock horror!!!!!!! i had a small chickn salad today, left my packs in the car and i was really hungry, so i made a wise choice even tho the curry and chilli was saying eat me! i had a salad!!!!!! got a few funny looks too, i should imagin people would have expected me to have the fatty stuff!!!! ill prove them wrong!!!

hope ur WI is ok, speak later :)

K x

Good lass Katy, you can do it. I haven't nibbled at all today, been 100% Dreading weigh in though as I know it'll either be a tiny gain, stay the same or a tiny loss. There's nothing I can do about it. Just keep guzzling the water!

yeah i am, not feeling too bad about a salad, so i am not really bothered!!! its not like i ate loads, i may have to make myself go onto ss+ as my days are going to be stupidly long and i dont think packs will compensate that, i think i may have to have a salad at lunch time, just so i have a little energy, but we shall see how next week goes, i may just be totally fooled and be all right, becuase i should imagin i will be well into ketosis by then, because a salad shouldnt knock me out!!!

yep keep guzzling the water, ive only drank about 1.5ltrs but i will dring about another 2ltrs before bed :)

i am gunna try and buy some of the water flavourings, have tit once a day, so technically it should last about a month!!!!

K x

Hi girls how are you all today?
Well i went and enrolled in college today, i am officially a student again! And have spoken to my work i am now going back in November.
I have to wait until weds to get weighed for def now as im skint n need to wait til i get paid.
How is everyone? xx

As predicted I stayed the same this week, no loss, no gain, just exactly the same weight.. *sigh* I have increased my water composition and lost 2% body fat but have gained an inch or so. Weird. Bit fed up and grumpy. Wouldn't mind staying the same if I'd been on WW and eating real food, but I've been really very good on the CD. I admit I've been a bit nibbly, had a few small nibbles, but they really were small nibbles, more to be polite than anything else, and I've drunk loads of water. There's no way I've had more than 1000 calories even on my nibbliest day, and several days I've been 100% on. I know it's a plateau but I'm fed up with it now.

Ho hum, off to Asda cos the OH has no food in the house. I'm going to buy hairspray and flowers and magazines to cheer myself up. Oh and stamps. I need stamps lol!

Good for you on enrolling at college Jackie! What are you studying? Teaching?

Em xx

Aw hun sorry you didnt lose but least you didn't gain which is GREAAAAAAT!!
Don't feel disheartened im sure next week you will have a loss! x
I enrolled in a teaching assistant course, doing that for a year then i will be able to do a degree in teaching which will be part time also..
xx

Back