"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

Morning ladies, xx Awww thats brilliant Emma just think how much you can lose in 13days as well hun its worth sticking too as think of the wonderful holiday where you can eat !! Yes Jackie as I know just try and get back on it .... I know you want to lose weight as much as me so we WILL do it! .... I am having a great week but am away in London with my partner this weekend and I already warned my CDC that I will be eating and having a few drinky poo's so I am just going to try not to overdo it .... I really am not sure last week affected my weightloss or maybe its wishful thinking ... but so far so good next weigh in is next tues as my CDC has been away again!! she is always away and I hate waiting two weeks for my weigh in! x

Hey ladies, How are you all?

I have some bad news, i am leaving CD but not for long just until i go back to work as i am skinting myself trying to pay it but as of october 28th i will be back!
Just wanted to say thanks for all your support the past 3n half weeks and good luck to all of you!

I'll be back!!! xxx

Hello jackie oh no thats sad but alteast your coming back what happens to our team in the meanwhile, it is expensive, godknows how people on lighter life do it !! x x

OK....Scratch my 2nd to last post im staying lol! Speaking to my mum and she knows how much i wanna do this so has said she will help me until i go back to work!!! Thank god!!!
You're all still stuck with me!!

Forgive my madness!!! xxxx

hi guys!!!

ive not totally disappeared, but i think my desire to not eat junk food has!!! i stuffed myself stupid today and then threw it all back up
:( my own fault, stupid me!!! i am totally writting this week off as i am struggling massivly with college, but i am trying to be up over 18hrs a day and only surviving on 4 packs and 5-6 litres of water, but when im hungry i drink, but i cant drink more than 6 litres so i get hungry... so i am gunna try a new technique all about writting down when and why i want to eat and see if i can sort things out.

i know it is just stress eating and i am making excuses up in my head to justify what i am eating, but i am nearly all ways sick afterwards as i still dont get portion sizes and ram it down my throat and feel sorry for my self.

ah well i am hoping a restart and day by day i cope better next week when college finally setlles down a bit!!!

if i am not about for a few days its because i am too tired, but i read all the posts and catch up and i will post my ever so slow progress, so i have not totally vanished i promise

Katy xxx

Sorry everyone, had a hospital appointment today, think psychologically I've been dreading it. It wasn't too bad, nothing to particularly worry about, just keep an eye on. I've eaten food though and I have more food with me to have this afternoon and it's weigh in at 7pm. Oh well, what's done is done.

Lost 3lbs at weigh in which was more than I was expecting cos yesterday I had an egg mayonnaise sandwich on a breadcake from the bakery and then I had a brie and tomato french stick sandwich from the other bakery and I had a biiiiig blueberry muffin. Then last night I dragged the OH out to the carvery even though I'm veggie. Had a bean hash which was nicer than it sounds and then all the trimmings - yorkshire pud, roast potatoes, boiled new potatoes, peas, carrots, parsnips and veggie gravy, sure there was more veg but I don't remember what. It was lovely. I actually feel much more alive and like I have energy when I've eaten something. I never get the ketosis rush people talk about.

Anyway I have so not blown the diet. I have my shakes with me, I've had a cup of coffee and I'm raring to go again :) Got another 11 days til I go on holiday, I can lose another half stone before then.

16lbs down in 4 weeks so far, can't really complain can I? I know for some people it would have been more, either because they lose weight faster than I do or because they would stick to it better, but still, I don't think I'd get losses like that on WW or SW.

How is everyone today? It's Friiiiiiday! What is everyone doing for the weekend? I'm trying to decide whether to go to Birmingham with my OH to see his kids and his mum and a couple of his friends. Or to let him go alone and me stay here and then go and see my horse on Saturday, possibly ride my horse, then go and visit my parents on Sunday. Hmmm.

Have got a busy week next week. Monday eve I'm hoping to meet up with a friend I haven't seen in a while, Tuesday eve I'm going to the theatre, Weds eve we have the local petsitters coming round to meet us and the cats to see if they will petsit whilst we're away, Thurs eve I have a haircut and then my CD weigh in and then Friday morning I'm supposed to be doing the World's Biggest Coffee morning for the Macmillan charity, so I need to find time to bake some cakes in all that lot. Bearing in mind I work all day Monday-Friday, so no time in the daytime, I'm struggling a bit. Maybe I'll just send the OH to costco to buy cakes!

Em xx

PS can we recruit a new member? Aren't we one short? There's:
Jackie
Katy
Mel
Emma
Jodie

That's it isn't it? Wasn't there someone wanting to join and asked us to let her know if we had a space?

Oh Jackie, my weigh in is 3lbs off 221 which makes it 1.36% I believe!

Just jumping on quickly well done emma u have now lost just over a stone well done hun, i did ask sum1 if they watedto join but they had joined another team! I am just off to the gym so will be back later and ill grab someone!!

well done again hun xxx

Hi guys! Do you still have space for a little one? lol! I received a PM during the week, but I have only now been able to respond.

I hope you can fit me in! x

Wow Em a good rant there, feel better with all that off your chest?
My WI is in about an hour and i have been on and off all week, ive tried not to carb load but i have :( but chin up, its just been a rubbish week with starting college and family problems. so in all fairness i am expecting a gain!!! but on the plus side i have dropped a clothes size from a 28/30 - a baggy 26, and i am about 2 inches off fastening a 24, so may be soon i can do that :)

my plans for the weekend - SLEEP!!!!!

anyone else got planned for the weekend

Hi Crimson vixen. Hopefully Jackie will be on later, she's our team captain so it's up to her, but I'm happy to accept anyone on the team who can post regularly, even if they're not doing well, stops us giving up altogether and abandoning minimins altogether :)

Yes Katy I feel better. I'm staying here this weekend, I have decided. I'm going to go and ride my pony tomorrow :) Try and not fall off or if I do preferably not break any bones!!

Had a shake and a little more than a litre of water so far, so it's all good.

Stop it with the carbs lady (says me who ate gawd knows what yesterday!) Congrats on the clothes :) I'm in size 16 jeans and a size 16 top today. Think the jeans are a very big 16 as there are 18s that I still can't get in, and I am 15st 8lbs still, so size 16 is a bit unrealistic I guess. Still I'm happy :)

Em xx

Thanks so much!! My weigh-in day is a Saturday morning, so that will be a Friday night for you guys. I start tomorrow, so my losses will be from next week.

A little bit about me...I am 28 and currently living in New Zealand, although I don't know for how much longer. I am originally from South Wales, where I was born and grew up. I am currently unemployed. I am a classically trained musician, but I have not played professionally for some time. Before I came to NZ, I worked as a civil servant and I really hated it!!

I got married this year to a great guy, who I have been with for almost 8 years. We met at uni, and I just can't get rid of him!! lol There are no plans to have children, as I am not really that keen.

I enjoy music, film, costume making, swimming and knitting, which I have recently taken up. I have been overweight, literally, forever. The first time I remember being refered to as fat was at the age of five, when my Mum asked the doctor about my weight. It has just gone on from there! I was 17 stone at 17, and my weight has gone up 9and sometimes down) from there. I will be 30 in 20 months and I do not want to be 30 stone at 30, or even fat at thirty!!

That is all for now! Hope you are all having a good Friday...it's Saturday here! x

Just popping in to say g'night! It's very late here and I need my rest for my first day of CD! I am excited about starting!

Take care all x

hi crimson!!!!! glad you can join us

had a bad WI 7lb ON :( much to be expected, a very big kick in the mouth, but on wards and downwards, it hink it was the shock i needed. ho hum, never mind, i will have that gone in no time and more by next WI, its water retention as my measurements are down too, so no carbs fo me and glug the water!!!!

so heres to a new week :)

Welcome Crimson, what's your name hun? Or shall we call you crimson? I'm Emma, Hoping2losebig is Jackie, Special K is Katy, Mel and Jodie are more obvious lol! Good luck for your first day tomorrow! The first few days are tough. They really are, but the results are worth it.

Katy - oh dear babe. Thought you'd been quiet, not had a text from you for ages. Still, you've still lost over 20lbs, you've not regained anything like all the weight you've lost, so hopefully this is the impetus you need to make sure you lose those 7lbs and hopefully they'll take a couple of more with them this time next week.

We've all been struggling a bit, but none of us should be too hard on ourselves, none of us have quit, we're not giving up, we can do this!!

I've had about 2 litres of water, 3 shakes and 2 cheese slices today! I may have another shake before I go to bed. I'm sure 4 shakes is better than sandwiches or muffins or pub dinners lol!

Just having a nice cup of tea. How is everyone else doing?

Em xx

Hey peeps!

Well, I am two shakes down on my first day. I am doing ok, although I was really unwell during the night. I am not sure what has caused it, but I was restless for hours then I woke before dawn with bad stomach pains which resulted in sickness and diarrhoea. I have been suffering a bit today, but I am working through it and drinking plenty. I slept in until midday, and I have managed 3 litres of water so far.

I have not suffered from any headaches yet, although I am tired. I'm trying to keep myself occupied by scouring ebay for shoes and bags.

Katy, by next WI, I'm sure you will have that gone, and some!

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday! x

p.s. You can call me Rachel :)

Back