Biggest loss since first week

LizDesigns

Silver Member
I'm so bloomin chuffed. After my piddly 1lb loss last week i've lost 7lbs this week.
That's my biggest loss since my first week and it's my 11th wi.
Please don't be disheartened if you do have a small loss one week. This just shows that your hard work will bear fruit eventually. :D

well done, what a great feeling :) its so good to get that result after lossing a small amount the week before, it really keeps you motivated!!

xxx

:wow:yay that brilliant keep it up

7lb wow that's a great loss well done, i've just run the fridge to guzzle more water after hearing that lol

Thank you everyone. It's so lovely to have all of your support.
7lb wow that's a great loss well done, i've just run the fridge to guzzle more water after hearing that lol
That made me laugh. I've really been trying to drink 4 litres this week, so that probably did help.

I'm so bloomin chuffed. After my piddly 1lb loss last week i've lost 7lbs this week.
Please don't be disheartened if you do have a small loss one week. This just shows that your hard work will bear fruit eventually. :D

woo hoo hunny, thats a fab loss!!:talk017:

well done

debs x

:clap: well done chick!

Thats fantastic Liz! Huge well done to you - that size 16 dress will be fitting like a glove no problem :D

Thats fantastic Liz! Huge well done to you - that size 16 dress will be fitting like a glove no problem
LOL, still touch and go at the moment. I've got just under 2 weeks to go. Feels like i've been a size 18 for years. :eek:

You'll do it Liz, i'm sure :)

Ooh well done!!! Really pleased for you xx

still guzzling lol

WOOOOHOOOO that's fab!! xx

well done thats a great loss it gives me some hope I only had a small loss last week xx

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

Well done!!!!:happy096:

:talk017::talk017:

Would love a big loss like that myself!!!

I live in hope:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

well done thats fantastic Liz this diet is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back