BiggusBurdus - diary of the dissapearing woman! (I hope)

Another day done..

Had a good day food wise, exercise wise I am shattered!

Feels good to get back into it though..
I will have a sore lower back tomorrow! Bought some deep heat just in case!
I also had to go buy some new gym trousers as the other ones look terrible. Too tight as I look cut in half.
They say they are a 16 as well!
Oh well, I will soon be in them.

Another day done..

I also had to go buy some new gym trousers as the other ones look terrible. Too tight as I look cut in half.

Well done hun. Good to exercise. So your gym trousers a little tight. Shop sizes vary so much don't they? Still like you say you'll soon be into them 16 gym trousers. Glad you feel good after it. Hope ur back will be ok petal xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another day done..

Give it a few weeks they will be loose on you im finding it difficult as ive littel gym clothes left that fits but not buying anymore got to shrink.

Hope your having a good day today

Give it a few weeks they will be loose on you im finding it difficult as ive littel gym clothes left that fits but not buying anymore got to shrink.

Hope your having a good day today

I hope so! Back sore today, every time I start to exercise my back packs in!
It should be ok by Thursday I hope..
Doing ok this morning , just had some mushroom pasta.. Mmm
Weigh in day tomorrow and I hope it's a good one!

Mmmm mushroom pasta ive only got spaghetti and chilly but once its all gone shall defo get some mushroom ones. Aww thats not good about your back i hope it gets easier as you lose the weight :)

Another day crossed off, TOTM is still lurking, pain but not much else.

I hope my back feels better tomorrow!

Did ok, mushroom pasta for lunch, then a Truffa bar and some chicken and mushroom pasta for tea.
A choc shake before bed. Mmm

Time to brush teeth and wrap it up for the night!

11.11! I think that's 7lbs I lost then, and with TOTM!
I feel awful but I am going to keep going. The thought of finally getting my body back is pushing me on. U hate wearing this fat suit as it does nothing for me!??

11.11! I think that's 7lbs I lost then, and with TOTM!
I feel awful but I am going to keep going. The thought of finally getting my body back is pushing me on. U hate wearing this fat suit as it does nothing for me!??

Well done fab loss and into the 11s I cant wait to be back into the 11s :). Totm for me too damn thing. Anyway another day nearly done so roll on tomorrow

7lb loss is fantastic. Go you! :D

Well done on yours!

It's been manic in my world, just back from uni.
Back not as bad today, work still manic but at least I am not travelling next week.
I intend to study like mad this weekend and not go anywhere.
Been sticking to the diet, getting on with it and its doing ok.
Having extra chicken as I feel that's best for me at the moment with my exercise plan.
Just going to have hot choc before bed.
Happy to lose the weight slowly but surely.
Just want the TOTM to go away now!

Thats a fab loss Biggusburdus!! Good for you. Inspiring diaries from you and miss vlcd. Shall be reading ppls diaries tonight when I get settled. So u are at uni. That's brilliant. I couldn't do that. My IQ is only just above average lol. Below more like haha. Try to rest and have a good evening.

I'm at uni but could never do a very academic degree. I'm not too thick, just can't sit still for long enough!

Thats a fab loss Biggusburdus!! Good for you. Inspiring diaries from you and miss vlcd. Shall be reading ppls diaries tonight when I get settled. So u are at uni. That's brilliant. I couldn't do that. My IQ is only just above average lol. Below more like haha. Try to rest and have a good evening.

My iq isn't great, but I will persevere until I get it!

I'm at uni but could never do a very academic degree. I'm not too thick, just can't sit still for long enough!

I know how you feel, I didn't get a break yesterday and I was livid as I needed a coffee break! Lol

Had a good day today, back feeling better.

Mushroom pasta for lunch and then again for dinner with some leeks. Mmmm
Chicken as added protein.
Then a vanilla crispy shake with coffee made hot!

Just relaxing watching tv now..

Glad your backs better should try some glucosamine

Looks like you have had a great day yay!! Roll on next weigh in

I know how you feel, I didn't get a break yesterday and I was livid as I needed a coffee break! Lol
I have the concentration span of a goldfish so I'm a nightmare at uni because I only manage about half a lecture of being able to listen (and that's only if its a good lecturer).

Glad you had a good day :) how are the mushroom pasta packs?

I like them, they didn't have the mac n cheese so I doubled up on them.
I have them with leeks or asparagus or spinach to pad it out a bit.

Had a good day, behaved and I will be glad when the weekend is over.

Back