BiggusBurdus - diary of the dissapearing woman! (I hope)

The weekend passes quite quickly which is good roll on weigh in day

I'm gutted no mac n cheese but I do like the mushroom pasta with veggies yum :)

Your going ace :)

Struggling today, I was booked for an exercise class and they cancelled!

Then I started eating earlier due to studying and I am now looking to Hoover everything else up!
Grr.. Not doing well on the studying either! I soo need to get my head into this?

Awwww poor u drink some more water or have a coffee or coke zero and keep on going weigh in day is just around the corner

Poor you with studying etc. take miss vlcd adivice. Weekend is over now. Take a rest now. Stay strong xxxx

Hiya how areyou doing? Weigh in day tomorrow :)

Struggling today, I was booked for an exercise class and they cancelled!

Then I started eating earlier due to studying and I am now looking to Hoover everything else up!
Grr.. Not doing well on the studying either! I soo need to get my head into this?

Grrrr! I hate when they cancel classes at the gym! Hope you're feeling better today! :)

Thanks all.. I got through it, just!

It's trying to not eat gum that I have issues with, when I get stressed I want gum!
Still need to do more work tonight, not doing so well..
Gym with have to wait until next week I think!
Going to start booking classes so I have to go!

Weigh in day tomorrow! I can only hope its a good one.

I will do this!

I am not going to cry into my coffee, I have lost a pound.. :eek:
Its better than a STS :D
It's in the right direction and I feel better for being on the diet.
I just need to up m water intrake again and stop eating too much meat! :p
I do enjoy the odd peperami stick and it causes my diet issues I think..

Ho hum. I may be moving house soon and things are starting to look up so I will not be despondant :rolleyes:

Think positive..
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Well done on the loss! xx

Thanks, only 3 pounds or more and I then only have 2 stone to lose!
I will do this, even if its a pound a week!

:thankyou:

Well done a loss is a loss its going in the right direction and its not a gain. Pkus all these losses will accumulate over time to something bigger :)

Thanks, only 3 pounds or more and I then only have 2 stone to lose!
I will do this, even if its a pound a week!

:thankyou:

Yay a 1lb is good. Wahoo inspite of nibbles. I've got docs tonight then a cervical screening booh.
Yay only 3lbs til 2st brilliant. Go glugging that water til your teeth are swimming in the back of ya throat. Good luck for moving. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks peeps. I am struggling today for some reason, I think the visit to the lawyer didn't help!
I have had 2 packs already, a mushroom one and a bar and I still want to munch. Just going to glug that water now..

Why not have another pack ive had alk 4of my packs just a cup of tea water and coke zero for me now

How did you hold out in the end? feeling any better? xxx

I did alright actually, in the end I managed to stay away from food until much later in the evening. Thanks for that, you all keep me going!
Saw OH and he was trying to pull at my strings but I gave him hell. He thinks he can get away with " I didn't mean it" and " I am sorry"
Just back from uni and in bed with a headache. 2 weeks before handing in assignment and he changes some of the stuff that goes in it! Driving me mad!!
I am not a happy bunny!
All that studying and Baaah!

I have had spicy spag, choc shake, Truffa bar and choc shake again.
Still got TOTM, just want to go to sleep now!

Back