BiggusBurdus - diary of the dissapearing woman! (I hope)

Well done for fitting into size 12. Great feeling huh? I'm a 12 on top but my ass is not having any of it lol
Hope you'll get the exam result you're hoping for xx

Well done for fitting into size 12. Great feeling huh? I'm a 12 on top but my ass is not having any of it lol
Hope you'll get the exam result you're hoping for xx

Thanks, I think it will be 3 weeks before I know has bad I was in the exam!
My top half just fits a 12, I get the Bermuda Triangle on shirts and the lines on tee shirts that show the strain!
I would just like to get the wobble firmed up and the last bit gone!

It's been all go!

I have now got my new house!
Signed my life away yesterday, and it needs gutted but I am putting workmen in for quotes on Monday.

Making lists like you wouldn't believe..

Diet will recommence on Monday as I have been well stressed this week with exam and everything.
Life sometimes just has to get in the way!
Soo happy, but now have to kit out yet another house!
Not impressed but I think this will be my last move ever, unless I buy a house which I strongly doubt!

Ooh the excitement!

Sorry this has turned into a mess, but normality will start again soon.,!

well done in getting into a sze 12, wont be long before your blouses are more forgiving
happy for you, your house will become a home once you put a stamp on it
ive had to start from scratch again after marriage breakdown, was quite daunting at first but getting there picked up some great charity bargain including gorgeous laura Ashley slipper chair no one is allowed to sit on, have also dusted down my old sewing machine and enjoyed making my own cushions, painting up old chest drawers, mirror frames just as well shabby look is in can get away with it !! although im guessing with you workload and exams etc revamping old furniture is prob last thing you want to do lool
what sort excercises you going to do? started reading your diary from the beginning and you mentioned kettle bells would you recommend? going to order few dvds, weights etc to do at home before I pluck up the courage to join my local gym prob in month or so xx

well done in getting into a sze 12, wont be long before your blouses are more forgiving
happy for you, your house will become a home once you put a stamp on it
ive had to start from scratch again after marriage breakdown, was quite daunting at first but getting there picked up some great charity bargain including gorgeous laura Ashley slipper chair no one is allowed to sit on, have also dusted down my old sewing machine and enjoyed making my own cushions, painting up old chest drawers, mirror frames just as well shabby look is in can get away with it !! although im guessing with you workload and exams etc revamping old furniture is prob last thing you want to do lool
what sort excercises you going to do? started reading your diary from the beginning and you mentioned kettle bells would you recommend? going to order few dvds, weights etc to do at home before I pluck up the courage to join my local gym prob in month or so xx

Mine will be shabby!
Best DVD is 30 day shred Julian michaels and she does others. Cheap off amazon. Then I got a kettle bell with free DVD which was great I think that was £12 all in. Great for bouncing in the house to. I will soon be able to do that again! X

Good news on the hiuse fresh start and all xxx

Here to follow x you have done so well with your weight loss gives me hope I can finally lose mine . Gd luck with ur exam result and house move :)

Thanks everyone, its been a bit mental really!

Going to get quotes today on the work that needs done.

Back on the diet. I am not weighing in until tomorrow and see how it all goes..
I am sure I have put the weight on with all the stress and food!

Phoned gym and they will get back to me about Pilates beginner class. I will also start using the gym a lot more once I am settled into a routine!

Had a choc shake for break and a mushroom pasta pack for lunch. Drinking loads of water as well. Just need to get it all sorted ASAP as not long till summer! In the zone!

Good luck with the renovations, has you know they can get very stressful. Your doing so well so try not to let the stress get o you, easier said than done x

Have you done the 30 day shred?

Have you done the 30 day shred?

Yes got half way through it last year and then the room I was using was remodelled as OH didn't want me to get fit really..
It was great, I got it or £5 off amazon and it did push me. Good on the diet as well, as you are not exercising for a long time but short and sharp burst.
You thinking about it?

I bought it a couple of months ago but it's still in the wrapper! Keep planning on starting it but even though I know it doesn't take long I'm struggling to fit it in. Oh, and I hate exercise!

I bought it a couple of months ago but it's still in the wrapper! Keep planning on starting it but even though I know it doesn't take long I'm struggling to fit it in. Oh, and I hate exercise!
Me to porshe not a big fan of exercise, walk dogs is all I'm doing and just toning exercises which I love. I do love body pump but not been for ages.

Me to porshe not a big fan of exercise, walk dogs is all I'm doing and just toning exercises which I love. I do love body pump but not been for ages.

About 4 years ago I was doing 4/5 classes a week, body pump back to back with advanced step on one day and then another body pump, yoga and legs bums and tums during the rest of the week. I did that for a year. I hate sweating, I always go the colour of a beetroot and I really don't think it made much difference to my fitness or shape. Where I live is pretty remote so its miles to get to anywhere and I'm nowhere near any big city that has really good classes. I really loved yoga and I'm pretty bendy but there's nothing really near me. I bought the shred on a whim, like most things for me, but really need to do something to tone up. Not sure what's best though. I feel like I'm deflating at the mo and I need to shape up.

I read that you have been doing the power plates.im interested to know what results you got from it?

As there's a gym by me with it

I read that you have been doing the power plates.im interested to know what results you got from it?

As there's a gym by me with it

I'd love to get one if the proper power plates but they're so expensive.

Yes they are I just thought id use the gyms ones but want to know if they are any good. Ive so much wobbly bits lol

Yes they are I just thought id use the gyms ones but want to know if they are any good. Ive so much wobbly bits lol

Wobbly bits here too so let me know how you get on.

I loved the wobbly machine. You need to have one that oscillates as well as Vibrates? If that makes sense! I did feel a firming up of wobbly bits and it helped with water retention, inch loss and also poo!
It was a nice 10 mins to stand and not think of anything with your music in and just zone out..
Need to get back into it!

Don't you need to hold poses on them to work out different body bits?

Back