Bike...

katalena

Enjoying life!
I decided this morning see as the weather was nice that I would ride my bike to work. I am working at head office for the rest of this week so it is only approximately 2 miles.

Anyway, felt great and when I got here my Mum called and she went mad as I had ridden my bike in and has demanded I get my partner to pick me up and leave my bike here and not ride it home!

I know she is worried about the fact I fainted on Sunday but that was down to an excessively hot bath!

Is it me, or is she hugely over reacting? I know she is my Mum and I adire her and she is only thinking of me but I am sure I am not doing myself any harm!

Kat xx

It's just parents doing what they do, my mum constantly expresses her concerns about the diet, the lack of calories, me being in the gym, going out on my bike, and just about everything she can think of to worry about.

So long as you feel ok with it, then you know you are fine :)

I think you'll be fine and your mum is just being concerned. But she should trust your judgement!

I love cycling, but have done little of it since starting a new job last year where I have to have a boot full of PPE and rapid response capability. Bit difficult if all I have is a push bike, so I take the car :(.

Enjoy the weather and the bike ride to and from work. As long as there are no steep hills and you are not trying to be Chris Hoy you should be fine. xx

Well I rode my bike home and thoroughly enjoyed and will be doing it again every opportunity this week. It isn't too far and I felt like the cobwebs had blown away. I also felt totally fine. I exercised alot prior to starting LL so it is not something new to me.

Kat xx

Back