Bikerkitty's diary...

yes we would all love to know how its going... and to make sure you are ok... we worry around here...

as u may have seen from my post ive lost 11lbs in my first 2 weeks. so thats gone well, emotionally i am surviving but feel like a zombie most of the time. i wish life would just go back to the way it was... oh well, i know i will feel better in time...

Glad you're back Kitty, Fab weight loss so far!! Excellent! I'm sure the numbness will subside chick, just focus on the future and your success - you're gonna look fantastic! !

yes congrats on the weight loss. thats amazing!! well done!!
things will get better over time...
just keep posting and things will get easier!

oh no i missed your origianl post! hope u r ok hun1 well done on loosing the 11lbs! it will get better hun and you will come out with your head held high!

keep smiling!

love katie!

ps you dont need him you got new friends on here now :)

yes you have lovely, very supportive friends on here now... who needs him!!

Fantastic acheivement! Try to think positively, I can assure you things will get better. Keep posting, we really care.

Look at your weight loss as something to focus on. it might help take your mind off other things

hey love, hows things going???
hope you are ok!

Kitty, hows things? Let us know.

ah, well ive finally come back to the site. my diet kind of went a bit haywire, no good! but on tuesday im going to start going to weight watchers. as for other parts of my life, im coping alot better now. it was a really really bad time for me and i went into a really bad place but im out of that now and getting my life back together. starting a new job soon, got a new boyfriend who is the complete opposite to the ex which is exactly what i needed!!

Im excited to start my diet again, i really need some support but i know u all are so kind and im sorry for not staying in touch, but im back now, thanks for being there for me!! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeayyy! we missed ya!

its so nice to hear that u r in a better place right now! a few of us were really worried about u!

good luck on your restart hun!

love katie
xxx

Welcome Back BikerKitty :D

oh well meant to go weightwatchers tonight for first meeting but im not gonna be at home so i cant go till next week now lol, gonna try n be good this week but i dunno how well that will go, my bf cooks me food lol :D

Well try and get to ww next week...
glad things are working out for you... you deserve it love!!!!
and i hope that bf of yours is taking good care of you, and that he cooks you yummy meals... (if you need inspireing my hubbys recipies are on my thread called krystles (well mostly her hubbys) recipies!!!

thought i would let everyone know that im doing weight watchers now and not taking xenical for the moment but i will pop in n catch up with u xenical peeps at times :) x

Back