Billie's diary.

Billie-x

Hi guys.
I decided to do a diary to keep myself on track and to have something to do at dinner time lol.

Little about me, I'm 22, live in Essex, work as a manager in a baby room in a nursery.
My weight has been a constant battle for as long as I can remember.
Last size I can remember me being was a size 14 after leaving school. In 6 years I have crept up to a size 22. Tried slimming world-lost a stone then cracked, WW and orlistat.
Had a emotional break down on Saturday and decided to do lipotrim so here I am.
My goal is November as we go to Florida :D so I'm sticking to lipotrim until October and see where I am there.
In a perfect world I would be a size 12 but we will see lol :)

Well I've got through Day 1 and I'm so dam proud of myself.
Had 2 shakes and a chicken soup for tea.
Felt really hungry at 12 and again at 7 but just drank plenty of water and got through it.
I will do this !!!
See you tomorrow
XxX

Well done Billie for getting thru day 1! One day at a time and it all adds up.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Day 2.

Started work at half 8 so had my first shake at half 9. Then had a green tea on my break at 1. Had my second shake at half 3. Drank plenty of water today !!
Felt really tired and hungry at around 5ish. Finished work at 6.
Just had my soup yum :)
Feeling a bit down today but I just plan to get through tomorrow then it's day 4. Can't wait for my weigh in and it's only day 2. lol !!!

I really miss my coffee :( Also I am really wanting a chewing gum or a mint.

Does anyone know what hot drinks we can have. I know black coffee/tea but I can't stand it. Also green tea. Is there anything else ???

Thanks for reading.

Xxx

Day 3 !!!!!

WOW I'm on day 3 already.

Up early today, left for work at 6.15 didn't have time for a coffee so had a bottle of water on the way to work.
Had my first shake at 9.30AM.
Had the busiest day at work I've not had as much water today haven't had chance to even sit down !!!

Finished work at 2PM. Had my second shake at 2PM, added a spoonful of coffee what was amazing as I've missed my coffee. Not to keen on black.

Busy this afternoon out and about, drank a few more bottles of water.

Popped into morrisons and got some peppermint tea which I LOVE.
So happy to find something I really enjoy. Just having one now. Will probably make my soup in a hour or so.

Feeling great today.

Roll on day 4 !!!

XxX

Good luck Billie! I think you're drinking everything that you can, water and green tea will be your best friends! Keep us posted :)

Day 4.

Had a great day today. Started well had my morning shake at around half 9. Had a mega busy day at work so didn't end up having my soup until around 3.30. Normally have it at dinner time but I fancied a change up today.

I felt so so so hungry at 2 on the way home and needed to pop into boots. I saw the scales and couldn't stop my self getting on.......

And OMG I have lost 7lb since Monday!!!

I'm so happy, this has given me the will power to keep going. !! Official weigh in on Monday so will see if any more comes off till then !!!

Out with a friend now so will have my shake later around 8 :):)

XxX

Wow your doing great billie well done x

Day 5

well today was my biggest challenge. Work at 8. One of the girls is leaving so there was a HUGE buffet today. Oh my god there was everything.

But I didn't break. Had my shake at 11. Worked hard all day then had my soup when I got home at 4 I had my soup. I can't believe that I turnt down food like that.

I'm so proud of myself.

So excited for weigh in Monday. Feeling so good about my new body and lifestyle.

:) xxx

Well done Billie, thats brilliant and the longer you do this the easier it will be to handle those situations x x x

Thank you. Seeing other people's results keeps me going xxx

day 6.

Oh dear :(

It was going so well. Small blip.
Back on it 100% tomorrow.

That is all !

X

What was the blip ? Don't worry about it I bet I have a good loss tomorrow anyway x

A boiled egg 2 bits of chicken roll and a small handful of grated cheese !!
Also had mill in a coffee !!

Think it's cos I was so BORED yesterday I didn't do anything and was sat in doors on my own all day.

Feeling positive today not dwelling on it.
Weigh in tomorrow and a fresh week. No more blips.

Going to go for a jog this morning.

X

Wrote this list to myself this morning.
Excuse the awful spelling, dyslexic :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1368951401.864340.jpg

Great reasons Billie!! Keep going luv, it will be worth it x x x

Great reasons x

Thank you guys for reading.
Had a good day today so far. Can't wait to weigh in tomorrow.
:):)
Xx

Day 7
Wow a whole week done with only 1 small slip up !!
So proud of my self.
Can't wait for weigh in in the morning !!!!
Had a great day :)
!!fingers crosses for tomorrow!!!!
Xxx

Good luck Billie bet you have a good weigh in x

Back