Biltsy weight loss diary

biltsy

Peggy McParrot
hi folks

i started my diet on the 19th january on the cambridge diet and i lost 2 stone:p

after getting ill and now knowing its gall stone's. :cry: i tried the different cd plans and on 1st april started weight watchers

as of today i have now lost 1lb short of 3 stone...:)

i have gone from a size 20 to a size 14 and will continue to diet to get down to a good BMI and hopefully a size 12:eek:

i love this forum and its helped me keep on track and motivated through my trials and tribulations

TJ
xx

Well done to you. You must be so happy. I started my diet about to same time as you but have only lost 10lbs. I am either really good or awful. But I am going to try really hard from Monday, I am only cheating myself by not trying to stick 100% to a diet.

well done on your weight lose so far kathleen,,,,,,,
maybe u need to re think your diet plan.... a change around is good for u and may give u the weight loss u desire.... i know it has helped me.....

xxx

well since i last posted i put on 2 lost 2.5 and lost 2.5 again this week. did the race for life and found my incentive, I can run,,,, after losing 3 stone iwas still thinking fat, but i'm much thinner and fitter, so the Wii active is out and am trying to use it each day, and walking too...... so pleased

hi
long time since my last post.
had my gall bladder removed in late august. still suffering a bit with it but have continued to lose weight and have 10lb to go, thats 65lbs lost forever......
yeah
size 12 clothes with comfort and some are too big.
did my measurements today and have lost 18" off waist, 13 off hips 8 off bust 5 off arms and 6.5 off my legs... so pleased with me lol
xxx

You have done really well and must feel like a new woman. I have not been on a diet for a long time and have managed to gain even more weight (17lbs ). I got an e-mail from minimims with your post as I had posted on your thread many moons ago. After seeing how well you have done I have decided to start eating a healthy diet. Will keep you posted

keep at it coffee queen, i could not have done this without the support on here or the support of my weight watchers leader or the other ladies at the meetings, who are now my friends......
if i can do it anyone can....... keep focussed through the bad and the good times are brill
and yes i feel like a new woman, and am loving it lol
keep me posted
xxx

Back