Bindiboops Vlcd Diary....180 Days To Go!!!!

BINDIBOOP

right Then, Let Me Think Where To Start?
i Am A 25 Female From Cheshire, I Go By The Name Of Bindiboop, Which Is A Childhood Name I Acquired And For Some Reason All These Years Later Has Still Stuck! I'm New To All This, Writing About Myself And What Not, So Prefer To Keep My Real Name Under Wraps! It All Stems Down To Being Uncomfortable And Embarressed With Myself For Being So Damn Fat!
and Also The Fact That I Am So Bothered About What Other People Think!
I Live With My Mum And My Fella, Who I Have Been With For Almost 3 Years, He Is Also The Person Financing My Diet! He Knows How Miserable I Am At The Moment, And Would Do Anything To Make Me Happy, He's A Diamond In The Rough And I Love Him To Bits!
Last October (2005) I Started Lighter Life And Did Quite Well, I Lost Almost 4stone In 8 Weeks, Which Put My Weight Down To 17st 7lbs! Unfortunately The Lighter Life Diet Went Up To £66 A Week And I Could No Longer Afford To Stay On The Diet, Much To My Dismay! At The Time This Was The Only Diet I Knew Of, Of Its Kind, So I Was Very Down As It Was The Only Diet That Seemed To Work For Me, And I Could No Longer Do It.
As Fate Would Have It, One Day I Was On The Bus To Work And Met A Lady Who Noticed That I Had A Lighter Life Carrier Bag! We Got To Talkin And She Also Used To Do Lighter Life But Had Swapped To The Cambridge Diet! Hallelujah There Was Hope For Me Yet! So I Started Cambridge Diet In January 2006 But Only Stayed On It For 3 Weeks!

1 Year On I Have Regained All The Weight I Lost Plus Another Stone:( :( :( !
fortunately For Me The Lady I Met On The Bus Has Now Become A Cdc In My Town Which Is Great, So Last Week I Decided To Kick My Flabby Backside Into Gear And Start The Diet!
I Started Cd On Monday 8th January, Weighing In At A Hefty 21st 11lbs:( I'm Not Too Down In The Mouth About It 'cause I Know The Weight Will Soon Fly Off! At Present I Am On Day 6 And All Is Going Great, I Have Not Strayed From The Path, Nor Have I Been Tempted! I Have Not Weighed Myself (but Have Been Very Tempted!) I Am Just Gonna Wait Until My Weigh In On Monday Morning!
Myself, I Am A Night Eater, So At The Moment I Don't Have My 1st Food Pack Until Gone 6pm! I Don't Know Whether This Is A Good Thing Or A Bad Thing, But At The Moment Its Working Great For Me!

i'm Quite Bored Today Though, And Have Nothing To Do, My Fella Has Gone Out With His Friends, So I'm Trying To Keep Myself Occupied! My Cdc Told Me To Start A Diary On Here, So Now Is A Perfect Time If Any!
well Thats About All I Can Think Of At The Mo!
byee

weight.png

Welcome Binidiboop,

You did very well on Lighter Life and you showed that you can do this type of diet when you set your mind to it.

You have a very supportive family around you and a good CDC and this will go along way in helping you achieve your goal.

I am a night eater myself and at the moment I am keeping two packs for the evening as I find the evenings so long during the winter months.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Bindiboop is a very nice pet name!:)

You will be well rewarded for sticking with it on your weigh in day on Monday!

Love Mini xxx

Put the past behind you. There is nothing you can do about it. The 180 days is going to fly by. I guarantee it. The time is going to pass anyway and at least you are on the path to skinnydom now.

Very well done for starting again. Its hard.

x

Bettyboo

Thanks Kaz, Mini, Bettyboo

Its So Weird To Think You Actually Took Time To Read My Thread! I Never Think I Have Anything Of Interest To Say!
You Have All Given Me A Big Smile On My Face :d So Thanks So Much For That!
I'm Feeling Abit Down In The Dumps Today As My Fella Has Gone Out Having Fun Without Me, I Don't Think I Would Be The Best Company, Sat In A Pub Drinking Water!
You Have All Cheered Me Up No End
Thanks For Your Support
Xxxxxxx

Hi Bindiboop,

At the start of the diet it does feel a bit anti social but when your well into it and feel confidant with how your doing you won't mind going out again and drinking water or coffee:)

It is amazing what you can get use to!

Here is "myvituralmodel" which is great to play with and you can make her any size you want.

My Virtual Model - Home

Even hair styles and colour. I changed my hair to blonde as I liked my model so much and cut it as well:rolleyes: :D

Love Mini xxx

welcome Bindiboop, keep reading & posting on here, it will be your saviour, it has been mine.
when you feel down express to us how you feel there's allways someone around to cheer you up
good luck hun
xx:)

HI ALL
THANKS FOR POSTING REPLIES, IT HAS SPURRED ME THROUGH TODAY, AS I SAID BEFORE I AM VERY BORED! I'M STILL HOME ALONE!:(
I HAVE JUST WATCHED HARRY POTTER AND AM URGING MYSELF TO BE TIRED, NO LUCK THERE! THIS DIET GIVES YOU SOOOO MUCH ENERGY, I'M PROBABLY HAVING MORE VITAMINS AND STUFF NOW THAN WHAT I WAS EATING NORMAL FOOD, I FEEL LIKE I CAN BOUNCE OFF THE WALLS, I SUPPOSE THIS IS A GOOD THING!
AND MY MOOD HAS CHANGED, I'M REALLY HAPPY (EXCEPT TODAY, CAUSE I WANTED TO GO OUT TOO!)
THIS IS BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S ONWARDS AND UP FROM HERE! IF I CAN GET THROUGH WEEK ONE OK, THEN THE REST WILL JUST GET EASIER!
MY CDC TOLD ME IT GIVES YOU A GREAT SENSE OF WELL BEING, I WAS QUITE SKEPTICAL ABOUT THIS, BUT IT IS TRUE! USUALLY I GET AGITATED REALLY QUICK AND BLOW A FUSE, BUT NOW I AM JUST CHILLED! THIS IS GREAT!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY WEIGH IN ON MONDAY, OOH I WISH IT WAS SUNDAY TODAY! BUT HEY ITS NOT TOO FAR AWAY!
HAHAHA MY MUM IS 55 AND SHE HAS JUST COME IN AND TOLD ME A KINDA RUDE JOKE THAT HAS CAUSED A LAUGHING FIT, I DON'T KNOW WHETHER IT WAS THE JOKE OR THE FACT THAT IT IS VERY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HER TO COME OUT WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT!
I DONT KNOW WHETHER I CAN POST IT ON HERE? IT DOESN'T INVOLVE SWEARING OR OBSCENITIES, CAN I POST IT?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
BINDIBOOP
XXXXX

Yeah you can post it honey - there's even a thread in chit chat you can use -will try to bump it up for you!! ;)

P.S. Can you not write in all caps please mate - makes it hard to read :)

Right then
i will post the joke! it's only short one liner and you'll probably not even think its funny!
sorry about writing in caps, im a Graphic Designer by tarde and am always all about appearance!
I will write in lower case from now on!

I have posted the joke on the link mini sent!
You've probably heard it b4!
I liked it
short and sweet:eek:

Day 7....its Getttin Better, Better All The Time!

Well day 7 has begun! tomorrow is monday...whoop de wooo! my first weigh in! this week has neither gone fast or slow, but i'm glad it is out of the way!
I'm tired today:(
my fella went out on the town last night and was staying at his mums (cause it is too expensive to get a taxi back home) then he decide to start textin and ringin me (in a drunken state!) telling me he wanted to come home, and can i find him a taxi??? this was at 2.45am!
I tell you bloody men! anyway this went on for about an hour, so by that time i was wide awake!I managed to fall asleep at 6am just to be woken by the dog at 8am!!aarrggghhh

I now have to goals for myself
1. to feel alot better about myself inside and out by my birthday in april!

2 to be able to wear a nice dress for my fellas sisters 21st bday in july

3 to look great for my best buds wedding at the end of july, and not be the fattest person there!

Back