Bindiboops Vlcd Diary....180 Days To Go!!!!

Just For U Beverley, Here's A Piccie Of Me And Beloved On Holiday

And One Where He Decided To Shave His Beard Off Into A Moustache!!!!
Everyone Shout Ahoy!

Attachments

• LINDOS 22.JPG
    LINDOS 22.JPG
    377.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 2006_0317_005502.JPG
    2006_0317_005502.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 31
Great News That U R Doing Ok Beverley, I'm Glad!
Stick With It Misses And I'll Be Seeing Less Of You By Monday! Hahahaha

HERE IS THE DRESS
I NICKED THE PICS OFF EBay! But it is the same as mine!
isn't it lovely

59_1.JPG

9d_1.JPG

DAY 12

I Am Doing Great, Hope Everyone Else Who Reads This Is Also Marching Along!
I Have Struggled With The Water Over The Past Couple Of Days! I Don't Know Why, Even When I'm Not On The Diet I Drink Lots Of Water! I Am Back On Track Today And Have Just About Hit 3 Litres!
Right Have To Go And Take Puppy Out!

Your fella and you both have gorgeous hair!!!

Is 'the puppy' - code for something or do you really have a dog. LOL

The dress is gorgeous.

x

Bettyboo

Thanks
My Fella Takes More Time On His Hair Than I Do Lol!
He Even Puts Hair Serum On It!!!!
Yep I Do Have A Dog, I Call Him A Puppy Just Cause He's So Big!
How Are You Betty Boo And Beverley, Are The Diets Going Ok??

DAY 14! WEIGH IN 2MORO!

TOMORROW IS WEIGH IN NUMBER 2!
GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I'VE LOST, HOPEFULLY 5LBS+!
I'M BACK ON TRACK WITH MY WATER, I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM, BEFORE I WAS LOSING TRACK OF HOW MUCH I AD OR HADN'T DRUNK, NOW I HAVE FOUND MYSELF A 2 LITRE BOTTLE! SO AT LEAST 2 OF THOSE DRUNK A DAY AND THAT ABOUT COVERS IT!
ME AND THE DIET ARE STILL GETTING ALONG FINE, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN DREAMING OF WHAT I CAN STUFF MYSELF WITH ON MY ADD A MEAL WEEK! LIKE MY FELLA SAYS "IT'S CALLED ADD A MEAL WEEK, NOT ADD A STONE WEEK!" HAHAHAHA, I WILL BEHAVE MYSELF:rolleyes:

ANOTHER ONE OF MY FELLAS SAYINGS:
TAKE THE C OFF CHIPS AND WHAT DO YOU GET???

DAY 15

Well 2day was weigh in day, i lost another 9lbs!!! Bloody Hell! I am still in shock, next week i will probably come crashing down with a bump!a big one at that! As long as i loose something, it's better than nothing though! I am still really enjoying the diet and am proud of myself for sticking to it! especially when my fella sits next to me eating ravioli stuffed with Pumpkin hmmmmm yum yum!
All i all i am doing great! and am very, very, VERY happy!
Big smiles all round
:D :D :D :D :D

Well done on the loss Bindiboop, you really seem to have the commitment and your head is in the right place.

Keep going and good luck.

Take care

Saksred.x

DAY 19... the scales must be wrong!

:( well today is day 19! I have been naughty this morning! I got on the scales, and i wished i hadn't! According to the scales i am 10lbs heavier! WTF!!! They must be wrong, i haven't cheated, i am totally dedicated to this diet! Beverley, are your scales right? I'm sure they are! Mine are crap! Anyway this has put me on abit of a low! i know they are wrong, but there is that little voice in my head"what if they are not!"
Beverley is away for my Monday weigh in, so i'm not getting weighed until Monday 5th!!!
AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH CRISIS

Other than that everything is going well, i am still not bored with the diet and i'm counting the days to when i will finally be thin!

Mine are right!!! If you read this before I go - come round and knock on the door and have a mini weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will email you .... if you have stuck to it you will have LOST not put on!!!! And get off those scales of yours!!!! (Pierce I need a wagging finger icon now!!!)

ooh thank god!

HI BEVERLEY

Sorry i'm being an idiot!I only got on my scales cause my mum wanted to know if they were right! From now on no more! I just needed reassurance!:break_diet:

i feel much better now:D

Thanks for the offer of a mini-weigh in but i like the surprise! So i will wait till the 5th, and touch wood i will have double weight loss!

Have a great time in Prague
And you will be seeing less of me on the 5th!;)

Take care - see a lot less of you on the 5th!!! Can't wait to see how much you'll have lost in 2weeks - with your fantastic losses on weeks 1 and 2 .......... and no more jumping on your mum's scales!!

Day 21... 3 Weeks Down! I Can't Believe It

Well day 21 has finally arrived, 3 weeks down! woo de flippin woooo! i am quite looking forward to Add-a-meal-week! and no i'm not looking forward to stuffing my face! It'll be nice to just have a little bit of variety. Like most i'm abit worried about it, give me a spoon and i'll take the bowl! But i look at what i have done in 3 weeks and the discipline and will power i have had, add-a-meal-week is gonna be a piece of cake! (hahaha in theory!)
I'm not going to my weigh in tomorrow because Beverley is in Prague (lucky for some!) so there will be no update from me! My next weigh in is on 5th Feb so watch this space!
Other than that sheer will power is getting me through at the moment, its just food smells that are getting to me! i'm like everyone i'm sure. The smell of toast in the morning, my fella cookin his creamy garlic and mushroom pasta sauce.....yummmmmmmmmmmm :p :p

Back