ProPoints binge -91 pp :(

Ok so I binged at the weekend complete rubbish and used all my weeklies plus consumed a further 91 - shocking I know.

I had a sneaky peek at the scales today and I'm 1.75lb up. I weigh in on thurs and I'm desperate to see a loss. Has anyone else seen a loss after they binged? Feeling sad now!

could you do more excercise before wi?
Eat all your dailys but try not to eat more and drink loads of water up to the day before wi x x

Thanks! I'm back on the bandwagon.. I had a 'food hangover' the day after - its horrible! Lol. Ah well lesson learned. Iv been extra careful this week, and iv accepted that I may not see what I want to see at WI. Line drawn, fresh start :)

I have, ironically my biggest official loss of 3lbs but this was a week after hardcore gym sessions.

EG:

Hardcore gym week = +0.5 lb
Binge week = -3 lbs

I didn't understand it but assumed it to be the exercise catching up.

It's not something I do a lot; that week I was out at meals everywhere and I couldn't cover it all with weeklies so I just ate whatever I wanted. I think I used about 100 weeklies rather than 49 so it confused the hell out of me. This week I did go over weeklies by about 20 but still lost 2 lbs. :)
Hopefully the scales will feel nice today for you :D

Back