binge confession!

RachelM

Went to a wedding on Sunday and managed to have 3 glasses of red wine, they were only small though. Then Monday I went to Alton Towers and just as I expected it was all junk/fast food etc. Me and my OH had stayed over at a friends the night before so I couldn't really make a packed lunch or anything and ended up having a big fat burger king meal! They did have a nice calorie content leaflet though which told me my veggie burger was 409 cals and my fries were 137, I feel so huge today having eaten it all! Plus I glugged a fair bit of coke. Bah, back on the diet today and just as determined, just felt the need to confess my shame lol. Afetr all the little 'treats' yesterday I'm going to have to work like a mofo to loose 2lb this week now. :(

Is ok to go off the rails once in a while, am sure you will still loose the weight this week hun especially if you are back on track again

I'm quite shocked that a Burker King meal can equal less than 600 cal tbh.

Don't worry about the binging like you say a bit of extra burning should put you back on track.

Lissy xx

you did sooo well! I would have completly pigged out so well done you. You shouldn't be hard on yourself for a little treat once in a while. :cool:

i wouldnt worry. i pigged out last week. were only human. ull make up for it next week...

Linda xx

I doubt it will make a massive difference as I'm sure you will be super good until your weigh in. I'll keep my fingers crossed ;)

Back