Binge Eaters Support group?

Well that all sounds very positive. It is hard to do the homework as you really have to think about your feelings and acknowledge them. It is difficult and you (if you are like me) mind find that very emotional and tiring. I am glad you have found that book helpful. You have done so well to not binge. I have been binging today. I am worried about something and this is the only way I can get through it.

Well that all sounds very positive. It is hard to do the homework as you really have to think about your feelings and acknowledge them. It is difficult and you (if you are like me) mind find that very emotional and tiring. I am glad you have found that book helpful. You have done so well to not binge. I have been binging today. I am worried about something and this is the only way I can get through it.

Hi fatplop

I do find all of this emotional and tiring. Its all I ever think about...

Is your worry anything that you would like to share with us? Sometimes it helps to let it out. I can't believe today is my third day without binge-eating. I haven't been dieting as strictly, and many people say this is helpful, but its a little scarey too. I am so used to restricting and then bingeing.

You are doing so well. Three days is a long time. I am very pleased for you.
Tomorrow I have to go to hospital to have cortoszoine injections. I have a needle phobia and a fear of pain so I am dreading it. I know I am a huge wimp. I have not stuck to slimming world all week and am finding it hard to get back on track.

You are doing so well. Three days is a long time. I am very pleased for you.
Tomorrow I have to go to hospital to have cortoszoine injections. I have a needle phobia and a fear of pain so I am dreading it. I know I am a huge wimp. I have not stuck to slimming world all week and am finding it hard to get back on track.

I wish you all the best for tomorrow! Is it a thing you have regularly? You're not a wimp, we all have things we are scared of :)

Its really hard to get on track after bingeing! Our bodies have so many cravings for fat and sugar, plus we feel like a failure. Just concentrate on getting through tomorrow's appointment, and don't be too hard on yourself. Maybe you should think of taking a break from SW, and just focus on trying to eat "normally" for a while? It can help to break the binge cycle, because you are not depriving yourself which can trigger a binge?

I have never had it before. I have terrible foot pain and they do not know what else to do for me so it is a last resort.

I know what you are saying but I have no idea how to eat normally. I either stuff my face or try to stick to slimming world. I used to hardly eat and now I over eat. I cannot seem to eat normally. Have you gone to slimming world this week?

I have never had it before. I have terrible foot pain and they do not know what else to do for me so it is a last resort.

I know what you are saying but I have no idea how to eat normally. I either stuff my face or try to stick to slimming world. I used to hardly eat and now I over eat. I cannot seem to eat normally. Have you gone to slimming world this week?

I do SW from home, I no longer attend the group. I weigh in at Boots every saturday morning. As for normal eating... The book suggests to try to eat 3 meals a day, with 2-3 snacks. I am not sure if it is "normal". I normally only eat once i get home from work, so starve all day. Tomorrow my goal is to eat 3 times, and I will try to build it up. How often do you eat fatplop?

Wow what will power you have to do it from home. That is amazing. I could never do it from home.Starving all day is really not the best idea. You will only want to binge when you start to eat. It also messed up your mood and blood sugar. I usually struggle to eat lunch as I never know what to have. I have breakfast and dinner and then seem to pick.

Wow what will power you have to do it from home. That is amazing. I could never do it from home.Starving all day is really not the best idea. You will only want to binge when you start to eat. It also messed up your mood and blood sugar. I usually struggle to eat lunch as I never know what to have. I have breakfast and dinner and then seem to pick.

I know, starving is so stupid. I am going to make some magic porridge for breakfast tomorrow.

I don't know if its willpower to do it from home... I really just don't like going there every week, so I made a deal with my husband to weigh me, and if i start gaining I have to go back to SW group.

I think even just having a snack or 2 would probably be helpful. There are quite a lot of threads on here with ideas for all meals of the day, and I need to do more experimenting. I usually eat the same things week in and week out.

It is a good idea to have breakfast. You need something to set you up for the day. I have the problem of eating the same things too. I can never think of new things to eat. I do not think being a vegetarian helps!

Back