Binge eating after 6 weeks on ss?

Layano

I started ss+ six weeks ago. I had good progress around 20 pounds lost. Today at 9:00pm I had binge eating and I ate a lot specially sweete. I felt sick and nausated. My daughter did a surgery 2 days ago and I didn't break my diet even when I was in hospital with her. How this might affect my diet?

hi pet.you've done so well considering all you've been through esp with your daughter!and well done on your losses to date !best bet is to get straight onto plan dont Im into the spiral of eating again.i was lookin a some peoples weight loss tickers and saw that a few had binges but still lost 2lb so fingers crossed you'll still lose this week.im only day 8and have been so good but found myself lookin at a bag of my sons jelly tots today!so strange esp as i tend to stick to the sweet shakes i thought i would crave something savoury! i just keep sayin to myself my desire to be slim is greater than than desire to eat junk.i would also have a strawberry shake to take cravings off sweet stuff or a mint choc shake to take craving off actual chocolate!hope you manage to get over this blip and get back on plan.im sure ill be at that point too some stage through this plan so really depending on you guys to help me back on track.good luck x x and wishing your daughter a speedy recovery x

Hi Layano...whatever you do don't throw in the towel, consider it a blip, today is a new day! Get straight back on that slimming horse!!

dont worry, it's only a blip, try and look through some of the other posters diaries, i've noticed on a few signatures that some people have reported losses on their weekly weigh in even when they've had 2 or 3 days off! there was one diary (sorry can't remember whose it was!) where she had 2 days off one week and lost 1lb and the other time she had 5 days off and only put on 2lbs so really it's not all that bad! she rectified it the week later i think by doing ss and losing 6lbs so as long as you get back on track you'll be fine!

if i'm totally honest i've planned to have a day off the diet when i complete 6 weeks of ss because i think i'll need that little break to stay focused and just be able to have what i want for one day, even if it means its harder to stick to ss the following week!

Glad to see your back on track Layano.......hope I can last 6 weeks without a blip!

Please remember no food talk in the 100% section
Thread moved to main forum

Nomorecake said:
Glad to see your back on track Layano.......hope I can last 6 weeks without a blip!

I think you can...I learnt many tips from this forum. An important one look at the big picture and keep in rewarding urself..day spa,nail spa..buy someting you like;)

Layano said:
I always see you comment this way..Are you monitoring all threads ;)

Yep she's a moderator! I've had a few days here and there when I've had a bit of a binge yes it does affect tyour loss that week but the important Thing is to get back in the saddle and carry on! Don't let guilt derail you! X

Starlight said:
As a moderator it's something I have to watch out for so yes. Or people flag things up

My post should be fine. It is not food discussion as I'm not sharing cookies recepies!

Back