Binge

josiemay

icon1.gif
Binge
Hi

I've been doing so well - lost over 2 stone and really excited about going on holiday and looking great. But this last week, I've been feeling really crappy and last night and today I have binged!! I mean eaten loads - I've done it all secretly because I don't want my boyfriend to know that I've eaten so much.

I've eaten so so much - pork pies, toast, chocolate, ice-cream, my boyfriends daughters left over fried rice, sweets, crisps - you name it!!! I've just gone wild. I really want to draw a line under today and start a fresh tomorrow - any tips?? I feel so let down in myself
frown.gif
How much damage do you think I've done??? xx

Hi ... idon't know how much weight ull gain, but u won't be in ketosis after a big binge. I did this a few weeks ago and gained weight but i got it together the following week and lost the gain plus 3lb, so just put it behind u and start again. Good luck.

Hiya Josie

Whatever you have eaten then the damage won't be as bad as you think but you will certainly have filled up with carb so expect a move upwards on the scales due to the carb and water in your body but this will soon drop again.

What you need to do though is work out why you have eaten the way you have, have you been bored? lonely? angry? happy? etc etc and try and see what made you eat and then that is what you need to concentrate on.

Don't worry about the temporary weight gain and just glug the old water and you'll be fine.

Mike

Back