Binged

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
OMG I binged so bad last night we went to Tesco and I had good intentions but my OH bought loads of crap... I bought a salad and a couple of veggi spring rolls and he bought duck spring rolls, wotsits, cakes, buscuits, pork pies, fried chicken, spicey sausage and chocolate muffins that's just what i can remember, I'm sure there's more and it was all just too tempting he kept offering me little bits and I've always been able to resist him but yesterday I just went mad and took everything he gave me :( I ended up eating about 2300 calories :/ I punished myself with 30 minutes of the Wii Fit free step, a laxitive and a xenical weighed this morning and I'm the same as last weeks weigh in which means all my hard work for Tues, Wed and Thurs is out of the window :/ Ah well you live you learn, I'll just have to work super hard for the next 3 days and I might get a little bit of a loss.

i hope you are ready for the xenical effect,i think we all need a binge every now and again ,just to give ourselfs something nice to look forward too,2300 wasnt that bad i have had 5000 binges before 16 inch pizza anyone, get back on the wagon and look forward you can do this i have great faith in you. angie x

Don't be so hard on yourself. Tomorrow is a new day and you can only strive to do better. Don't think about it as 'punishing' yourself, maybe 'evening out the score' instead? It just means you need to try a little harder and get right back on the wagon.

Do you know what I did on my saturday night? Made myself a pan of fudge. But I'm not going to beat myself up about it. (No, I didn't eat the whole thing, I'm slowly working my way through it. It's going to take at least two or three more days to go through it)

Thanks guys :) I got the xenical effect Angie it was not nice! I googled it because I'd never had it like that before, it kinda scared me. Just shows what crap I ate.

I was just a bit miffed cos I'm so close to getting into the 21's

I can help you get through that fudge quicker Canada ;D mmmm

I think sometimes you need a good binge, especially if you feel like crap after it, reminds you how bad that junk is for you! I had a ridiculous amount to drink on Saturday night at a friends birthday and then spent Sunday being sick and running the loo! I'm hoping the vomit cancels out the booze calories haha!

A binge is ok as long as it isn't all the time!!! And no point punishing urself... this diet is a positive thing to do, to make us feel happier and healthier, not naughty lol!!

A binge is ok as long as it isn't all the time!!! And no point punishing urself... this diet is a positive thing to do, to make us feel happier and healthier, not naughty lol!!

I quite agree with you! Don't beat yourself up - put it behind you and start afresh :)

Back