Binged

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by FattyMcBigbum, 4 October 2008 Social URL.

1. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    OMG I binged so bad last night we went to Tesco and I had good intentions but my OH bought loads of crap... I bought a salad and a couple of veggi spring rolls and he bought duck spring rolls, wotsits, cakes, buscuits, pork pies, fried chicken, spicey sausage and chocolate muffins that's just what i can remember, I'm sure there's more and it was all just too tempting he kept offering me little bits and I've always been able to resist him but yesterday I just went mad and took everything he gave me :( I ended up eating about 2300 calories :/ I punished myself with 30 minutes of the Wii Fit free step, a laxitive and a xenical weighed this morning and I'm the same as last weeks weigh in which means all my hard work for Tues, Wed and Thurs is out of the window :/ Ah well you live you learn, I'll just have to work super hard for the next 3 days and I might get a little bit of a loss.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    i hope you are ready for the xenical effect,i think we all need a binge every now and again ,just to give ourselfs something nice to look forward too,2300 wasnt that bad i have had 5000 binges before 16 inch pizza anyone, get back on the wagon and look forward you can do this i have great faith in you. angie x

4. Canadatogo

Canadatogo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(20.1%)
    Diet:
    The stress, alcohol, and lack of money diet
    Don't be so hard on yourself. Tomorrow is a new day and you can only strive to do better. Don't think about it as 'punishing' yourself, maybe 'evening out the score' instead? It just means you need to try a little harder and get right back on the wagon.

Do you know what I did on my saturday night? Made myself a pan of fudge. But I'm not going to beat myself up about it. (No, I didn't eat the whole thing, I'm slowly working my way through it. It's going to take at least two or three more days to go through it)

5. FattyMcBigbum

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Thanks guys :) I got the xenical effect Angie it was not nice! I googled it because I'd never had it like that before, it kinda scared me. Just shows what crap I ate.

I was just a bit miffed cos I'm so close to getting into the 21's

I can help you get through that fudge quicker Canada ;D mmmm

6. RachelM

RachelM Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I think sometimes you need a good binge, especially if you feel like crap after it, reminds you how bad that junk is for you! I had a ridiculous amount to drink on Saturday night at a friends birthday and then spent Sunday being sick and running the loo! I'm hoping the vomit cancels out the booze calories haha!

7. FattyMcBigbum

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    lol Rachel

8. sacha

sacha Banned

Start Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(2.44%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    A binge is ok as long as it isn't all the time!!! And no point punishing urself... this diet is a positive thing to do, to make us feel happier and healthier, not naughty lol!!

9. Missy42

Missy42 Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    I quite agree with you! Don't beat yourself up - put it behind you and start afresh :)

10. FattyMcBigbum

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Thanks for all you reassuring comments I still managed to lose 3lb this week so it all worked out fine in the end :) though I'm 0.8lb of 21 stone, ahh well there's always next Tuesday

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.