Bingo wings advice?

Rosie134

Hey everyone. I'm sort of lost at the moment with no idea what to do about my awful bingo wings. I'm 21 and have had what looks like a ball of hanging fat at the top of my arms for as long as I can remember. Even when I weighed a lot less than I do now. It is so bad I cannot wear no-sleeved tops. I haven't seen anyone with it as bad as me; apart from 25+ stone older women, and I have never been that big. Anyway, I thought it might shrink a bit as I lose weight but the lumps are the same size, my arms are just smaller. I have also tried toning up but that doesn't seem to have worked. I'm just wondering what I can do about it because it really is awful and no one can understand, not even the GP, where it came from and why it is so bad. If I can do nothing about it I, when I reach target, my skin will hang about 15cm from my arm. Just feeling a bit hopeless. Thanks.

There is a bingo wings challenge on the teams and challenges page.

As Amehtyst says, generally if it's loose skin, rather than untoned muscle, you can't exercise it away. I'm just happy to be lighter and will cover my arms up permanently, but if surgery's an option for you, you may want to consider it. Good luck. :) xx

I am the exact same my arms are soo big- even when i was lighter when a few years ago my arms were still big and it made me look alot bigger than i actually was. its no that bad just now with hanging skin but it probably will get worse as times goes on.

im only looking to loose around another 1 1/2 - 2 stone so im hoping my arms get into proportion by then aswell x

Back