Bingo wings and inner thighs

Ronsy

Well after trying most exercises (and failing!!) I have eventually found two bits of equipment that are helping to shape my arms and inner thighs.

The power ball has a gyroscope in it so you have to hold on to it as it spins, and boy do I feel it work my arms. After one week I feel a difference already. I am also exfoliating my arms and the skin on them looks better so maybe later this summer I will be able to wear strappy tops? But I will have to wait a bit longer before I am comfortable for that.

As for my Legs my Hubby bought a LegMaster power. It looks quite scary but I though what the heck so gave it a go. Believe me it is hard work (as I am sooo unfit) but is quite amazing when I first got it I could only do 8 (meant to do 50 according to them!!!!) now I'm up to 20 (after 7 days) and for the first time ever I can feel the muscles on my inner thighs working. It also helps all the other muscles in my legs, bum and I think in my tum as I can feel it there as well (or maybe that's just hunger hee hee!!). I was worried as I have sore knees but so far so good, I keep my knees straight and it has not put any undue pressure on them (hope it stays that way!!) I am also exfoliating my legs and really noticed the skin on my lower legs is looking good but will have to see how my thighs shape up!

I use the Leg thing twice a day for 30 seconds and the ball twice a day for 10 mins. I will up my time for both once I build up my muscles, but so far so good.

Hope this helps anyone with the same issues I have. I'll give you an up date in a few weeks to see if they are still working for me.

Also we go away in our caravan (a lot) so I need to know some exercises for my inner thighs when we are away as the leg thing is quite big so I can't take it with us, so do any of you know any good leg exercises I can do when away from home?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
The leg master is that the machine looking one? or the one which is shaped like the number 8? and has foam covering it? which you squeeze between your legs? lol thanks :)

the leg master is the machine looking the one. The 8 shaped one is thigh master - i use mine on my arms :D

How have you found the thigh master?
I thought I had fairly decent legs.. but I went out saturday night wearing one of my old dresses.. Seen the pictures today.. and oh my god they need some work!

Also does the leg master take up a lot of room?

Thank you :) xx

Back